Nepenthes

pavlovs bell

I've definitely owned more than a few other pieces that i've gotten rid of. I could never really get the blazer style jackets to work, and to be quite honest i kind of hate the pockets on the workshirts. The only reason i kept the red flannel is because i really love the fabric.

I was about 10 workshirts deep before I came to the same conclusion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I only paid a tiny more and had mine proxied tuesday. I don't have to worry about calling (which was busy all freaking morning) and leaving an email (they never responded yet). Not to mention I have a very common size so mine are prob long gone now

Edited by Fycus

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully this thread gets some more love.

I've bought a few things from Nepenthes over the past couple weeks.  Copped the new LDT jacket in navy serge wool, with the matching Irving pants.  Also just received the black floral/paisley corduroy pocket square.  I want one of the reversible vests from this season, but I'm undecided as to which. Now I just need the temp to drop so I can wear some of this stuff again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hate to bring this back from the dead, but I was wondering if anyone knew who the creative director of Needles is? Been going through the NepTokyo news archives and there are just so many outstanding Needles pieces. I want to know more about the brand, because right now I can't find any resource.

Really really really fucking bummed that this is 1 size too small (someone please buy!)

048-0002395715_1.jpg

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t361422859

There's also a gray bike jacket to fit a small on yjp.  

Really cool piece

eg_bike_jackets.jpg

tumblr_l6mw7jpJld1qa57w7.jpg

Also, I heard that the rebuild series doesn't have consistent sizing (since it's "rebuilt" obviously) so it's hard to gauge fit unless you try it on?

Edited by Nebulae

Picked up the new Fatigue Pants in black/grey houndstooth, absolutely ace. Just hoping to manage a navy rips top pair too now before they vanish everywhere.

Also, I heard that the rebuild series doesn't have consistent sizing (since it's "rebuilt" obviously) so it's hard to gauge fit unless you try it on?

I'm also interested in hearing about this. I've been wanting a rebuild flannel so much but they don't pop up too often, let alone in a large. Specifically this one looks so nice:

20130530_328626.jpg

I've also been eyeing the Champion rebuild sweatshirts. Nico Jacobson, who used to post here as like, nerothekid or something, has one and it looks on-point in his photos, though I've yet to find just a general product shot of it. Think The Bureau was selling them?

I've been going through the Nep archives and saving all the stuff I like that I'll probably never find. The number of beautiful pieces is just astounding. I'd be happy to upload a zip of all the product shots I like after I finish going through all of the archives if anyone is interested in that.

Oh yeah, and someone needs to buy this South2West8 shirt on e-g. I would jump on it but it's too small.  :(

1040943.jpg