Nepenthes

pavlovs bell

"Paisley" printed suit from 2010. i tried to snap clearer pictures but lack proper light.

I got them in a different shade/size of paisley.

eg1_zps881d1b57.jpg

eg2_zps4b9c0812.jpg

Have the striped cyclist bd from aw 11(?) which is beautiful too, shall post if i have the time!

Edited by poof

• 2 weeks later...

On that note, here's the rest of my collection (sorry for the shit picture, and i know i need to vacuum!):

IMG_1848_zps06efe33e.jpg

workaday utility jacket

4 pocket cardigan (so good!), cotton/linen shawl collar

oxford fatigues, workaday cords, usn pants.

I've definitely owned more than a few other pieces that i've gotten rid of. I could never really get the blazer style jackets to work, and to be quite honest i kind of hate the pockets on the workshirts. The only reason i kept the red flannel is because i really love the fabric.

Edited by Lendo

it should come as no surprise that i admire nepenthes and the many brands it has fostered under its umbrella (eg, needles, sonic lab, nepenthes, fwk, intermediates, south2west8, workaday, soloist (yes, takahiro was a nepenthes designer in the earlier days), as well as the collaborations/pop-up shops). the ethos of the brand and the people behind it are just a few of the many reasons.

eg fw12 railroader jacket (indigo)

eg fw10 bedford jacket (black wool, lined)

R0vJE.jpg

uVbS6.jpg

OMMdE.jpg

ws5bo.jpg

9Aqqg.jpg

LWMYp.jpg

T3exi.jpg

Q73C6.jpg

Ordered the padded primaloft vest in khaki. Couldn't decide between that and herringbone but I honestly love the clean lines of the monochrome padded vests so I went for the khaki. I have a lot of patterned blazers and I figured the herringbone would clash. Not to mention the EG herringbone is itchy as hell, which probably wouldn't be a problem since it's lined. Will post a fit when I get it.

Edited by Fycus

some of my stuff:

8432294530_c648d5651c_n.jpg

Chauncey shirts and field vest from last spring

8432294636_680a6d07bf_n.jpg

Striped QT vest, quilted Brookline, EG intermediates polka-dot flannel, and Needles reconstructed flannel.

8431211077_41c6e2c8e2_n.jpg

The piling on the wool cinch back pants is the only problem ive ever had with an EG piece, but not unexpected cosidering the loose knit and how much wear they get. Still love 'em!

8431211515_cbaf94ac27_n.jpg

Love the button shawls they've been doing but I always feel like I'm in some steampunk cosplay or some shit when i wear this

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...