Visvim SS12

emixam

saw him on tumblr, does he work for Vis? damn .. totaly copying hk lol ..

anyway, just got visvim x sophnet americana size 9 which runs a bit big. i thought i can get away with it, but i reckon size 8 would be better for me. so if anyone got a size 8 brand new to swap .. hit me up.

If im 5'10 and 170 pounds what size do you guys recommend for the noragi linen a 3 or 4?

And also im looking on the human behavior webstore, when it says a pre order item how long will it take to ship?

Thanks

Edited by Hansam

Got the cord shorts and social sculpture damaged chore jacket this week, amazing quality on both. Same with this seasons Virgil Plain Toe Folks. Looks like HN's most solid work through and through.

Big Thanks to Stephen from stylisticsspace.com, best proxy dude around

I've been told by a couple of people but just want to confirm: realistically, the smallest I can get a 7 Hole 43' Folk is US 9, since the smallest Visvim makes is an 8 and it runs large?

i just got my folk cap boots same as size my virgil kudu, 9.5US. some say they run the same, but i found the folk boots a bit tight on the side and i think i can get away with a 10. but maybe thats something to do with the material since the kudu leather is very soft.

visited FIL Wanchai today - very nice location and space. Quite small store, there were 5 sales persons (!) - really wondering if FIL stores are actually making money or they act more like showrooms (since they bareky have all refs and all sizes).

Edited by emixam

30k yen or dollars? it's honestly not even obvious at this point

Definitely $30,000 USD.

30k Yen is just under $400.