Visvim SS12

emixam

Guest Faena

Really Lovin' up these visvim flynt hi sashiko's.. I'm only seventeen and this will be my most expensive shoe purchase..

I have plenty of shoes i love to wear often, i wouldn't ever wear them everyday, but often enough..

i don't have the sort of money to be spending if they're going to fall apart?

i thought point of vis's ridiculous price points was that they are built to last/improve over time

super disappointed PAM never did anything with their visvim distribution deal...they are apparently still looking for the right retail space. would be great to have a stock list in Victoria.

What actually happened with this?

I've heard so much shit with Vis coming here and to Someday and Chiodo but only thing that actually seemed to be true was Vis didn't really like Someday/PAM and Chiodo just made shit up.

my understanding was that pam got the deal to stock visvim, wm and a couple of other high end jap brands but they couldn't find a space that visvim/pam where happy with. they found somewhere that suited (like 12months ago), and a friend of mine who was working at somedays got asked to manager when it opened etc etc, but then due to leasing agreements, construction, some other bullshit that fell through and I though they were still looking for a new space that would be suitable.

Edited by jackg

The indigo v+v is a nice underwhelming piece typical of the brand. It's a good beater Oxford, much less dressy and softer than the mainline v+v's. What I like most is the wood buttons and being a dark indigo I don't have to worry about wine stains so much. The

are you talking about the sale? i dont think theres any shoes on sale only tees, shirts, fluxus, a jacket and couple of backpacks. they got several shoes in stores, but not sure about sizes tho.

@jigrushable http://conceptshop.c...age=20&ID=13244

are there still any good stuff left? im curious if its cheaper (if you do proxy for me) to buy it from that sale or what.

i will proxy you supleme stuff in return

Edited by mr.invincible

lol thx, but i buy supreme online and send it to my friend in ny who send it to me.

they got couple of windrose shirt size 3 (same colour like the one i bought & white with blue windrose).

some checkered shirt not sure from which season, but i assume quite a while back, sz 2 and 3.

couple of tees just like i got size 2 same colour, also couple of stripes tee (slightly thick material, i think it was from ss11).

some v-neck long sleeve, a grey hoodie sz L, a windbreaker jacket size L ($499), chino (not the slim one, still got couple of sizes, navy only if i remember it right.). shorts (same cut as the chino, still some sizes), and lamina in brown. thats all that i remember ..

-21353305692552990.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

lol .. is that true? vis didnt like pam/someday crew? my friend used to work there as their buyer ..

Sorry, meant to say that Vis didn't like Someday store as in their space not the people that work there.

my understanding was that pam got the deal to stock visvim, wm and a couple of other high end jap brands but they couldn't find a space that visvim/pam where happy with. they found somewhere that suited (like 12months ago), and a friend of mine who was working at somedays got asked to manager when it opened etc etc, but then due to leasing agreements, construction, some other bullshit that fell through and I though they were still looking for a new space that would be suitable.

Yeah i remember there was this talk of a new Someday / PAM store to open this year but was to be more high end / JP brands, no idea what happened to those plans. I'll be honest and say I don't really shop there anymore, moved away from supreme and their mark ups on NBHD etc make proxys much cheaper - but would love a Vis stockist here and would prob buy from them although Vis' online store would prob be the same price or cheaper.

FIL repair question : sent my PFD to FIL tokyo 1 month ago and it is now ready. However, they dont accetp any wire nor paypal transfer....how did you guys usually pay them ? I wont be in Tokyo before august or maybe october.....