Visvim SS12

emixam

Just to let everyone know I sold the second one already. So no need to keep throwing fits about how expensive something is when the majority of you do not understand.

There is no need to justify spending one damn penny on this forum let alone within the Visvim thread. Visvim alone is an excessive brand, it's all about taking the basic and making it excessive. If you have an issue with spending hundreds of dollars on a shoe that looks like a Chuck Taylor from five feet away or a backpack that looks like your average tech bag then you're wasting your time berating somebody that's into spending a lot of money on something that looks very basic to you.

I think with the heishi necklace, you're paying for the time and "research" that Hiroki put into finding and sourcing the navajo necklace maker and working it into his style. The quality can't be any better than Kaws&effect's find on ebay. Let's face it we all love HN's keen eye for color, quality and style, he just charges us an arm and leg for it.

tenso is the service for proxy done through rakuten. i know some sellers on there list JP only auctions, so you'd have to use a proxy.

be careful with those, i got burnt on a pair of fake foleys, they didn't cost me much at all but still.

http://conceptshop.c...Page=5&ID=14589

Do these fit TTS? Been wanting to pick up a pair but my feet may be too small. My feet size is a 7.5 in vans (I wear 7D in RW 3141 and 7 in Clarks). But if these fit tts then I can probably put an insole in and have them fit ok

------

i remember some website says it fits small (tres bien if im not mistaken), they recommend to size up.

------

Rakuten.co.jp seem to have some really good vis stuff!

Has anyone ever ordered from that site? would proxy be the best shot?

which proxy is recommended? ive never used one before!

------

why not shop through rakuten global? arent they the same?

Edited by seven.homme

http://conceptshop.c...Page=5&ID=14589

Do these fit TTS? Been wanting to pick up a pair but my feet may be too small. My feet size is a 7.5 in vans (I wear 7D in RW 3141 and 7 in Clarks). But if these fit tts then I can probably put an insole in and have them fit ok

The length is about the same as my KNGR virgils and other regular Virgils, but they are more narrow and the tongue is sewn in so if you have a wide foot it can be a pain to get in past tongue, but after breaking them in a bit they fit pretty much like any other virgil. Visvims Folk line pretty much fits like your sneaker size,(Tres Bien always says small) just because a lot of formal and boot footwear fits bigger than sneakers etc. Visvim Folk is nice because i can stay pretty much TTS across the board from my other shoes, where i have to size down on things like Alden, Clarks etc.

Hope this helps

I sold a jacket here.. the buyer asserted that my jacket is fake. the buyer has my jacket so i cant take pics. i am 100% sure it is original as i bought it from FIL Hong Kong in central myself. the buyer opened a distpute case on me - which very upset me because he had not even borther to communicate with me before doing that.

i found a similar one on internet.

here are some pics

http://onandbeyond.com/2010/02/visvim-giza-vis101/

i also found this on Visvim catalouge

FI2623479_3E.jpg