Visvim SS12

emixam

can anyone enlighten me as to why visvim cords are dry clean only? is it going to do any damage to cold hand wash them?

you can even machine wash them as any brand's cords. Visvim almost always recommends hand wash for any garment, maybe to keep original handfeel/aspect? Cords get used easily by normal wear though.

Edited by emixam

i agree the newells are nice but more importantly they are leather lined with horse hide, a small detail i particulerly like, does anyone know how they will fit i see its the patrician last so im thinking im a 9.5 but if it is any smaller i need a 10

VISVIM ENTHUSIASTS—Late breaking additions to our semi-annual Designer Pre-Sale--LAST season's Visvim footwear. We expect the markdown to be approx. 30%.

We have attached pics of the Visvim shoes available to pre-sell and listed the very limited sizes currently available AT THE END of this email. If you are interested in purchasing any of these shoes in advance of the public sale, please reply to us ASAP, and we will pull them from stock, if still available. We will need credit card info to secure the shoes until we ring them Monday, the 28th. Purchases will be available for pickup or shipping on Wednesday, the 30th.

Should you come into the store, please mention that you received this "pre-sale" email from us.

Thanks for your continued patronage. --John and Michael

Bergdorf Goodman, The Men's Store, Designer Shoes

Store: 212-339-3343

John Benscoter

[email protected]

Cell/Text: 347-986-9345

Michael Lora

[email protected]

Cell/Text: 347-986-9557

CURRENT VISVIM STOCK

------------------------------------------

FBT KIOWA JP - LT BROWN - discounted from $955 (US sizes 10 & 11)

FBT KIOWA JP - NAVY - discounted from $955 (US size 11)

NEWELL-FOLK - BURGUNDY - discounted from $1080 (US size 11)

NEWELL-FOLK - DK BROWN - discounted from $1080 (US size 8)

SERRA BOOTS - NAVY - discounted from $735(US sizes 10.5 & 11)

SKAGWAY ESTLIN HIGH-TOP -- SAND-BLUE -- discounted from $630 (US size 8)

ZERMATT BOOTS-FOLK - BLACK - discounted from $1170 (US size 8)

anyone had experience with the bifold coin case? i saw one on ebay and thinking to grab it but use it for everyday wallet. from the measurement, pretty sure i can use for everyday wallet but just checking. normally i only got couple of cards and notes in my wallet ... im using a card holder for all my main cards ..

Just got back from HK late last night... Breakfast at Peels, soon after while walking on Bowery I bumped into Hiroki-San himself. Introduced myself and my GF, we all spoke briefly about his collection and he mentioned he now living in NYC now, told him we need more large sizes :). But overall that it was great to meet him, super chill.

Random NYC meeting - god I love this city --- great first day back home

^actually, BG buyers need to step their game up. If they didn't have any Vis at all - would you actually shop that store ? Don't hate the player, hate the game. I much rather buy overseas @ FIL stores, SS JP or HK resellers than BG.

As i stated above, I'm just getting back from HK. Respect to ddYLer!!!, F.I.L. Wan Chai, HB, Mr. SK for showing me some love while there. Cannot wait to return

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

most of you probably already read this ..

F.I.L. Nagoya/Kyoto Natural Dyeing Process Demonstration and Workshop

1 day ago â‹… Style â‹… by Gwyneth Goh â‹… 2166 Views

Japanese fashion label visvim and its retail store F.I.L will be hosting workshops explaining the natural-dyeing process in its Nagoya and Kyoto stores early next month. An indigo-dye craftsman will conduct a demonstration and interactive session where participants can also experience the natural-dyeing process for themselves. An additional workshop will also be conducted expounding the process of silk-screen printing with natural dyes. Interested parties may register for the event by contacting their nearest store.

anyone had experience with the bifold coin case? i saw one on ebay and thinking to grab it but use it for everyday wallet. from the measurement, pretty sure i can use for everyday wallet but just checking. normally i only got couple of cards and notes in my wallet ... im using a card holder for all my main cards ..

It's a bit too small for cards. They can squeeze in, but doing that broke my ID card.