Visvim SS12

emixam

Bergdorf is fully stocked.... blue Linen Noragis, hickory sanjuro,academia blazers, 2 parkas, work shirts, band collars, albacores, weld shirts, tees, chinos, cut offs, etc. ask for "yves"

edit: union la prices.

Edited by Vinneus

8Lg3K.jpg

just received these.

was a little hesitant because the navy color looks so different on several websites. but they ended up being a perfect dark navy border line black.

yeah the cap toe is lined as well as the heel and "saddle" portion (which isn't visible at all just a stitch).

it works really well and feels more sturdy having certain parts lined.

has anyone ordered through concepts boston before ? Do they accept online orders ?

I have sent them 3 emails this week and no reply so far...

the people that work there are jerks, your best bet is to call (if that's feasible since i see you are in shanghai)

@ravennavaro I've only seen the naturals at concepts Boston

@spaghetti @emixam you're right the people at concepts Boston are wack. You'll never get an email reply from them. My friend tried making a phone order and they said they're not allowed to. Which for anyone who works retail it sounds like bull shit. It might just be inconvenient for them somehow. This did happen a little while ago so you never know they might have changed their "policy". But if you want to ship something to shanghai I highly doubt they'll accommodate you.