emixam

Visvim SS12

so the JP FBT... do we have a consensus on sizing? Read TTS then somewhere else said to size down half. Hate to be that guy, but hoping to proxy a pair and not get stuck with the wrong size.

FBT JP true to size

FBT Kiowa 1/2 size big

FBT Shaman 1 size big

FBT Lhamo folk -tts maybe 1/4 small

FBT bear foot 1/2 small

FBT standard 1 size big.

Are the Visvim Gris moc mid-folk true to size ?

Thanks in advance ;)

0019062.jpg

@ruco what season is this 101? looks to be "one wash"?

1/4 to 1/2 size big. or your own size and an insole !

thanks mate ;)

@ruco what season is this 101? looks to be "one wash"?

I'm not sure myself but it could very well be a naturally dyed 101 which are coming out in the fall. I know Hiroki has been wearing one around lately.

Edited by ruco

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, April 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, April 9, 2012 - No reason given

gunna let go of my black fluxus 101 to fund other projects... Click

paniky_robot,, i actually think they look alright.

Serra always look like that because of the shape

Can anyone recommend where I can get size US 12 ss12 folks in black? Union is sold out. Paying 700 is a no no. I got other shit to buy.

When do uk stockists get their new stuff. I haven't seen the new folks on any website.

Thanks!!!

so no FIL got a size 3 osiris coverall from what i was told, if any one else is at FIL please let me know if thats the truth, now i have to shoot for a luxsic one

recieved my Luxsic Logan deck lows (Lt indigo) from the easter bunny today... they run about a size 1/2 large. so bummed... anyone want a pair for just a hair under retail? sz 10 (fits 10.5-11)

pm me...

63vzur.jpg

Edited by Vinneus

VISVIM 12 S/S SOCIAL SCULPTURE 101 JACKET (DAMAGED)

anyone seen this jacket in person? any patches on the elbow part? saw it somewhere they got these patches on the elbow part, but couldn't find the source again. been thinking to grab this, but not if they got any patches on them ..

T5tE2.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

yes i was thinking the same thing, but im pretty sure i saw it somewhere (either blog or mag) that they actually got some patches on the back. i couldnt find the source, and humanbehaviour or concept hk didnt show the back part ..

i dunno, maybe im mistaken ..

this one is without the pacthes on elbow and with a blue suede patch on the back. The tint is slightly different from the FW11 version but otherwise it is the same.

The one with the elbow patch is the 5.5 chore - I almost grabbed it at FIL, looks pretty good.

Edited by emixam

^sweet . thanks !

so this one is the one with patches right? you remember how much are they?

0Ka9t.jpg

if i remember well Chore jkt has no selvedge and fabric is stiffer than the ss 101 damaged

^^thx. if im a size 2 on vis shirts, would i be able to pull off a size 1 on 101 jacket? i heard that 101 are quite big ..

and do you have any idea of the yen price for 101 ?

Edited by seven.homme

101 should be 60,900 as FW11 season. Fit is intended to be slightly big, so you can size down 1 for a more fitted silhouette.

going to put up a visvim clearout on sufu soon, keep a lookout. a unwashed size 1 chore jacket will be up too.

101 should be 60,900 as FW11 season. Fit is intended to be slightly big, so you can size down 1 for a more fitted silhouette.

i always thought the 101 fit small. my visvim shirts are all in size one and i was told to size up to a 2 for the 101. hmm

^^thx. if im a size 2 on vis shirts, would i be able to pull off a size 1 on 101 jacket? i heard that 101 are quite big ..

and do you have any idea of the yen price for 101 ?

i don't think you can size down if you are size 2 in the shirt. i'm size 1 on the shirt & is afraid that i can't fit the size 1, i may have to size up.

also heard that the damaged fits smaller than the unwashed / one washed.

Edited by Long66

hey guys,

does anyone know the JPY price for the hoodie F.Z giza natural indigo? samplekickz/conceptshop got it for 991USD!!

So priceyy :(((

Thanks!

hey guys, does anyone know the JPY price for the hoodie F.Z giza natural indigo? samplekickz/conceptshop got it for 991USD!! So priceyy :((( Thanks!

[iNIDGO HOODIE F.Z. (GIZA) : ¥57,750 (tax inc) ]