emixam

Visvim SS12

Thanks vinneus, Ive both v1 and v2 style soles. *Touch wood* have no problems with them

....the first version ever used on the virgil model... lowest profile heal with little X shaped grips. i believe they are on the second or third version with the "kudu virgil" having a chunkier heel with a camo type grip and the current folks having a "christie" sole which is a work boot platform style.

is there any sizing differences between the different virgil versions?

If I'm a 41 in cp, 8.5 in clarks db's, and 9 in kiefers/logan deck lo what size should I get in the virgil cantor/kngr/suede and veritus?

my 09 suedes fit alttle more snug than my new roo's... both 10.

coulda went for a 9.5 but im fine. brb... some kind of paint on my noragi sleeve. FML

Edited by Vinneus

damn.... those textures!

edit: just tried this with my fluxus 101 and noragi (both sz2)

...i couldnt put my arms down! haha the sleeves must be totally different on the sanjuro (short and wide) as compaired to the noragis ("carrot shaped" 3/4 lenght.)

Edited by Vinneus

other than his hat, actually i think his fit of everything is top notch

vinneus, the virgil you recently picked up, they are the latest right? are they made of kngr or kudu? thought i read somewhere that they are kudu?.

@12ip doods been into vis for a while.

@ele viggie dyed kangaroo

is that john mayer lol

yeah, mayer has been a vis fan for years, been wearing skagways and fbt's forever.

though recently, he's been buying pretty close to the entire collection at trunk shows.

john mayer has been wearing visvim since 06, heard clapton introducted him to visvim

i saw couple of pics of mos def on the trunk show, but never really see any pics of him wearing vis

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, April 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, April 3, 2012 - No reason given

Calpton really makes it work imo...

Vinneus - nice. Would you happen to know the officsl release date for this?

so the JP FBT... do we have a consensus on sizing? Read TTS then somewhere else said to size down half. Hate to be that guy, but hoping to proxy a pair and not get stuck with the wrong size.

so the JP FBT... do we have a consensus on sizing? Read TTS then somewhere else said to size down half. Hate to be that guy, but hoping to proxy a pair and not get stuck with the wrong size.

holy shit i was just about to post this. i really want to replace my old black fbts that i regret selling, and i'd like to snap up my size before its gone, but these jp fbt i hear aren't the same sizing as the older fbts

speaking of wrong sizes... I just got this FZ hoody in Black, size 3, and it's too small for me. farq.

if anyone's interested, i'll sell it at retail + shipping (purchased from FIL Tokyo.

got a FZ hoody

DSCF0031.JPG

Keep in mind the luxsic line tends to be smaller/slimmer

Edited by flex

Posted · Hidden by flex, April 4, 2012 - Double post
Hidden by flex, April 4, 2012 - Double post

Keep in mind the luxic line tends to be smaller/slimmer

Anybody knows what colours of the slim chinos will be released for the weekend? Thanks!

Anyone know how the 101 Corduroy jackets fit size wise? Standard medium and unsure whether to risk getting a size 2