Visvim SS12

emixam

Thanks vinneus, Ive both v1 and v2 style soles. *Touch wood* have no problems with them

....the first version ever used on the virgil model... lowest profile heal with little X shaped grips. i believe they are on the second or third version with the "kudu virgil" having a chunkier heel with a camo type grip and the current folks having a "christie" sole which is a work boot platform style.

damn.... those textures!

edit: just tried this with my fluxus 101 and noragi (both sz2)

...i couldnt put my arms down! haha the sleeves must be totally different on the sanjuro (short and wide) as compaired to the noragis ("carrot shaped" 3/4 lenght.)

Edited by Vinneus

so the JP FBT... do we have a consensus on sizing? Read TTS then somewhere else said to size down half. Hate to be that guy, but hoping to proxy a pair and not get stuck with the wrong size.

holy shit i was just about to post this. i really want to replace my old black fbts that i regret selling, and i'd like to snap up my size before its gone, but these jp fbt i hear aren't the same sizing as the older fbts

speaking of wrong sizes... I just got this FZ hoody in Black, size 3, and it's too small for me. farq.

if anyone's interested, i'll sell it at retail + shipping (purchased from FIL Tokyo.

got a FZ hoody

DSCF0031.JPG