emixam

Visvim SS12

@vinneus, have u picked up ur pair of the new virgil yet? i'm picking up mine tomorrow, as well as the ss coverall damaged

please post a fit pic

have ordered a 2 and hoping they fit regular to big

not sure if anyone on here is still on the hunt for a linen noragi (size 4 / beige) or not but i have one available from the FIL here in sendai. the price will be slightly higher than retail, but not much at all. if interested, please let me know at [email protected] thanks!

fuckin proxy/resellers posting in here?!?

hey vinny, show the love. this man gives it and is probably trying to amend the balance sheet. trust me, it's all straight.

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, March 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, March 24, 2012 - No reason given

...if he was trying to "give it" he wouldnt try to make a profit on sufu members, agree.

winstonrodeny: much appreciated

for others who'd like to cry the tired old "proxy/reseller" argument as vinnie, the noragi was bought as a customer had requested a similar item (luxsic). it was the last one available so i decided to pick it up for them in the off chance that it would be an ok alternative. turns out it wasn't, which is no problem. however i figured i'd see if anyone else is interested in it...for a fraction of Union/other "non-reseller" shop prices. sincere apologies, vinnie.

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, March 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, March 24, 2012 - No reason given

first off my name is Vinneus... and keep trying to make a profit off fellow members.

sign up with free website such as photobucket.com and use the link they provided, the one with

sign up with free website such as photobucket.com and use the link they provided, the one with

thx buddy

A 4 in the Noragi would translate to an XL, right?

correct

Just a quick question. What's the difference between the 101 and 102 jackets? And how's the fit? TTS?

Thanks in advance.

@winston, i got the damaged lt indigo in size 2 (i thought i ordered the size 1 at the trunk show, but apparently i remembered wrong) ... and am feeling a bit loose for my liking, so i'm gonna switch to a size 1... ; i normally wear size 2 on lhamo shirts, academia blazer etc... but size 1 in 101 jkt and all the gore-tex jkt...

@m4tm not sure bout fit, but just the chest pockets. 101 have right and left chest pockets, 102 only left.

the more i look at the noragi linen the more i prefer it over the lhamo shirt.

Visvim Virgil x Ecko collab looks amazing!

Edited by Massiv

Grizzly's coming in the following colours - Pink (Salmon)/ Sand, Dark Brown / Dark Brown, Navy / Navy and Brown / Natural, also dropping will be more Skagway, Kiefers, Flynts and Foleys from what I know.

Shameless self plug but I need a sale - Visvim Sanjuro Kimono FIL Exclusive size 2: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/134772-fs-visvim-sanjuro-kimono-2/

dropping where? union?

that sanjuro looks mad dope, too bad you got to sell it, any fit pics?