Visvim SS12

emixam

If you wear a 9.5 in the americana, than the 9.5 should fit the same...it is not painfully narrow, but they will certainly break in quickly.

any comment Veritus Folk's sizing ? (i wear 9.5 in americana deck folk) just won a pair from Yahoo auction, kinda afraid they'd be too narrow. thanks

If you wear a 9.5 in the americana, than the 9.5 should fit the same...it is not painfully narrow, but they will certainly break in quickly.

cool man , thanks !

Any guesses on how much the new Pfd jackets gona cost? And any feedback on the visvim prices in FIL Singapore? Was thinking of dropping by if their prices aren't as high as hk...

all prices outside of japan are pretty much the same, hugely marked up!

• 2 weeks later...

Thats when they released at FIL locations, although im pretty sure it was aug 8th, sometimes stockists abroad dont get them at all, best bet is to ask your local or online stockist by email if and when they will be receiving them. It really varies on when they get what, but it should be soon at places like endclothing.com and tresbienshop.com if they are in fact receiving the shamans or email Union LA i dont remember if they werre getting them but they usually get most FBT's and are pretty good at communicating with customers.. If you know this sorry, but sometimes all models dont make it to all the FIL stores either if you have searched at an FIL shop as well.

Theres a new Visvim FW 12' thread over in SuperFashion as well.

Edited by jcashen87

yes Taobao does have legit reseller, like the HK ones

but ths reseller doesn't have good marks and only carries all the most copied Vis models : skagway, Veritus, Patrician mid....100%sure all these are fake looking at the price tags.

Edited by emixam

^ Love my pair from this season, but they were FIL exclusive and might not have many available left anyway, you could always try the gold standard of proxying, ships same day, speaks english as his first language. Stephen from stylisticsspace.com

Might still be some pairs left at FIL's and he can always have an order done if there is a pair at any other FIL besides his local. Using this way will be cheaper than getting them at any online retailer anyway, plus they never made it to Visvim stockists, not yet at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question, just got a brand new 28L E-cat messenger bag, but was wondering if any of you guys noticed a rubbery/sticky coating on all the plastic buckles when you first bought ur E-cat? Is this normal? This was for sure brand new, with tags never worn when I received it, but my guess is that since the Original owner kept it in the box/stored away, the rubber coating seems to have melted or degraded over time without use.

Edited by rmc