Visvim SS12

emixam

^ hope we can make one soon with some more detailed pictures. Says the Grizzly's will be Italian Canvas in the Sense spread, do they just mean the denim part on previous grizzly's? Seems obvious they would J/W myself. Should of hopped on a pair from ss12 if thats the case.

Looks like they say those brogue boots are virgils for SS13, they are pictured on the rich gal claire's dad who built up fivestoryNYC for his daughter, on Unions blog. They appear to be zippered in the above pics too..Seems interesting, i like their plain toe versions myself, but they look nice.

^ hope we can make one soon with some more detailed pictures. Says the Grizzly's will be Italian Canvas in the Sense spread, do they just mean the denim part on previous grizzly's? Seems obvious they would J/W myself. Should of hopped on a pair from ss12 if thats the case.

Italian canvas and antelope leather

any comment Veritus Folk's sizing ? (i wear 9.5 in americana deck folk) just won a pair from Yahoo auction, kinda afraid they'd be too narrow. thanks