Visvim SS12

emixam

cncpts holds it down - email, phone and in-store they've always been helpful and friendly. last fall I ordered a nomad and had them sit on it for a week while i was away, no problem. the nomad didn't work out and the return was hassle free full refund, none of this store-credit only shit. this is just one of a few instances that i've appreciated.

im glad to hear someone is having some good experience with them. hopefully they get a little more consistent.

i dont wanna alienate one of the few visvim stockist in the US.

Going to FIL Tokyo next week, gonna cop a hip pack.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Vinneus, May 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, May 8, 2012 - No reason given

selling these look book navy chino cut offs, taking a loss... pm me. ($200 usd shipped)

346v01z.jpg

Edited by Vinneus

Got a pair of grey llama patrician long wings. Look amazing and nice and light but the sizing and material are bizzare. For the leather, to be honest, it doesnt inspire confidence. It feels like someone stapled silk slippers to geta (japanese clog-sandals). The vibram sole makes you feel like you're perched on geta but the uppers are too soft and floppy to provide much support. Almost feels like your foot is going to rip through the upper and slide off. That would be fine since I'm not planing on sprinting around in them but I don't get the impression they will last long getting kicked into curbs and scraped against concrete in daily city life. Its next to impossible to find anything online about the material's durability as well.

For sizing, I got a US 9 (I'm an 8.5 by brannock, 8 on Barrie-last, 8 in clarks). Despite this, they border on too narrow at mid foot and the total shoe is shorter in length than a US 7.5 Barrie-last Alden longwing. They're just a tad too big so I'm taking them back to exchange for either an 8.5 or swap out for some Virgils (although at the moment, there seem to be no grey or blue patricians or sued virgils in 8.5's anywhere in jp so I'm stuck).

As a note, I wish blogs would actually review shit instead of copy and pasting the same hype as every other blog. Shit is useless except for looking at pretty pics. Thanks to everyone who posts actual info.

edit: Thanks for all the tips. Pretty sure I'm going to have to give them up for something else bc of the sizing though. Visvim never seem to have 8.5's in stock.

Edited by fals3

[...] Its next to impossible to find anything online about the material's durability as well.

[..]As a note, I wish blogs would actually review shit instead of copy and pasting the same hype as every other blog. Shit is useless except for looking at pretty pics. Thanks toeveryone who posts actual info.

material durability info : Grizzly's Vibram outsole wears out super fast - the material is like rubber. Quite disapponting.

patricians lamas are super soft but you not going to put a hole in that leather any time fast thats for sure, most comfortable patrician to date in my opinion and i have a couple, no i will say this they do not keep your feet warm in colder seasons great for spring summer though