Visvim SS12

emixam

^ it seems that most of the items are now pre-ordered in advance so they dont even have time to reach the FIL stores....I tried to book a luxsic noragi one month and half ago...was told that all of them had already been booked (in size 4) !!

yeah i dont go with humanbehavior or concept, i have a buddy in japan that just calls around for me, and he talk to every FIL and no size 3 osiris was released in the reguler version and in the luxsic version, which to me is retarded, the flagship stores do not even carry a S M L

and that pre order shit on human behavior and other sites is not even a gurentee, they hold your money till the day of release and then try to get it for you, i have buddies where human behavior has held there money for like a month, then they refunded them saying it was all sold out.

^ it seems that most of the items are now pre-ordered in advance so they dont even have time to reach the FIL stores....I tried to book a luxsic noragi one month and half ago...was told that all of them had already been booked (in size 4) !!

Exactly its all about the pre-order. And it seems larger sizes really suffer but obviously 2 is most popular and even they're thin on the ground

I'm not really sure how operate , they get pre-orders from all their outlets, charge a fucking fortune yet run out of stock on items ( from preorder & previous seasons) that they know our gonna sell. Perhaps the unicorn hair goat beard cloaks and the 25k blazers bleed them dry? Any thoughts on the Nakamura business empire??

fit pic of my noragi ss one wash size 3 - size is perfect except for the sleeves, 1inch longer would have been fine

Could have gone with size 4 for more layering

IMG00749-20120419-1354.jpg

Edited by destroyer
removed sales pitch

putting my Lhamo shirt damaged size 4 on sale - finally admit it is slightly too big for me

peep the sig

fit pic of my noragi ss one wash size 3 - size is perfect except for the sleeves, 1inch longer would have been fine

good fit on the noragi emixam

Damn EX! sick... now im getting nervous, i ordered a 2 (same as my linen) becuase i figured the linen was a bit thicker so if anything ide have a hair more room... now im nervous becuase its "one wash" and might have been made to the original measurements raw then shrunk a bit?!?! ahhhhhhh!

edit: but then again you wear a 4 in 101 and it looks perfect, im a 3 in mine. here we go again! haha

Edited by Vinneus

they're allowing online orders now?

tres bien? you need to email them to order.

just got in the sanjuro kimono (hickory) in size 3 and it's huge. mind you, i got my noragi in the same size, and it fits perfectly. so i suggest anyone thinking of buying one to size down. it seems that humanbehaviour also recommends this as well.