Visvim SS12

emixam

did you try em on?

unfortunately, no. hopefully i will when i travel to japan in 2 weeks' time. but, from what i gather, you should at least stay with your shirt size. Still, it's best that you can try it on to avoid any mistakes as it would be costly.

yea i rolled the dice on my black 101 sz.2 and it was skin tight. im always in between 2-3 :( got a washed 101 sz3 coming... to well see. i cant imagine the dood who would be comfy in a sz1 101.... im thinking 125lbs chest 32s and no shoulders! you know you will layer it anyway! (so go sz.2! which i happen to be selling)

...slowly im accepting the fact that im a 3 in vis. idk why that bothers me but i feel its always alittle roomy. im right in the middle!

Hiroki can we get 2 1/2 hahaha

so can anyone confirm about the sizing on 101 jacket?

got this measurement from human behave .. judging from their measurement for pfd, it might be accurate ..

SIZE: 1 = S ( Width: 51.5cm, Length: 69cm )

SIZE: 2 = M ( Width: 53.5cm, Length: 73.5cm )

human behavior's measurement aint accurate. its more like

size 1 width 50cm, 61cm length

size 2 width 53cm, 63cm length

black and cords 101 fit smaller than the damaged one. no idea about the raw models.

I am 6'2'' (188cm) for 177lbs (78kg) and usually wear size 4 in Vis tops, here is my size 4 :

shirt only

IMG00678-20120323-1923.jpg

sweatshirt

NewImage-14.jpg

it is perfect with sweatshirt and feels quite big at the chets with a shirt but at leats i feel really comfy which is what I like. Also this jacket is longer than a normal denim jkt.

Edited by emixam

cool thanks everyone, i think size 2 is good. i got carhartt x UE jacket size 1 and it measured similar like a size 1 101 (comparing from mattv correction) .. and it fit a bit tight but still ok.

i want to be comfy with the vis one, so size 2 should be the right one for me.

@emixam a size 3 wld be perfect for u. body looks a tad too long in a 4

you are right, but I like the fact it fits almost like a coverall

and regarding the black version, yeah I think it is the fluxus.

Edited by emixam

so can anyone confirm about the sizing on 101 jacket?

got this measurement from human behave .. judging from their measurement for pfd, it might be accurate ..

SIZE: 1 = S ( Width: 51.5cm, Length: 69cm )

SIZE: 2 = M ( Width: 53.5cm, Length: 73.5cm )

Measured my fw 11 and its 51 cm width 63 cm length

is it doable if I alter a regular fit visvim chino of size 2 and try to shape it to a slim fit size 1 cutting? or would the whole chino be fucked? i cant sell these size 2 visvim gizas and they're obviously too baggy for me so i'm not sure if i should just risk and alter it. any advice?

^^ unlikely. b/c of the difference in cuts its a guarantee the slash pockets won't make it. there's so much tailoring involved (inseam, waist-band and apron, seat, pocket adjustments) that the cost alone is prohibitive. this is assuming your tailor is consummate in his craft as such alterations require a seasoned hand. more than likely you'll end up with a pair of hacked pants that you'll never be completely comfortable with.

is it doable if I alter a regular fit visvim chino of size 2 and try to shape it to a slim fit size 1 cutting? or would the whole chino be fucked? i cant sell these size 2 visvim gizas and they're obviously too baggy for me so i'm not sure if i should just risk and alter it. any advice?

You need to find a taylor that does chain stitching

was thinking to bring one of my pair to FIL to replace the outsole, but I hear that they will only do it if the pair was purchased at a FIL store and by showing them the receipt ? Am I fucked if I have no receipt to show them ?