Visvim SS12

emixam

just grabbed s/s 12 slim chinos off yjp sz 2... im a true waist 32. wish me luck.

you should be alright, i think size 1 is a true 30. im a 29 and size 1 fits a bit loose ..

102 looks really sexy.. but crazy price tag ..

Edited by seven.homme

Gum sole Virgil boots from the trunk show were beautiful. Made in Italy A2's were very nicely constructed by quite expensive. Nothing too different with the oxford shirtings, but the offering was solid as always.

Makes me think twice about grabbing the size 1 now. I'm a size 1 in everything except the lhamo shirt, which i size up to 2.

How much layering are you talking about? Any fit pix? For me, it'll at most be a inner tee & shirt.

please pardon the messy room and stiff face.

im 171 cm and 64 kg

only t

IMG_4307.jpg

shirt only

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/BoNe_ss/IMG_4302.jpg

papyrus sweater insid

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/BoNe_ss/IMG_4304.jpg

papyrus, lhamo inside

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/BoNe_ss/IMG_4303.jpg

jl77 never thought a virgil would ever come in a gum sole, other than boots, any nice sneakers?

There is a range of made for export two-tone FBT's using the Pizi fabric that is also used as accents on their shirts. You can sorta see them in the preview picture in the back corner.

its a crepe sole virgil not a gum sole, when i think of gum sole i think of gum soles on sneakers, there are some tennis shoes, and pair of stripped skagways and a pair of kiefers that has 16 eyelets pretty cool, there are alot of great things comming for resonable pricing

These babies came in today. They're super lightweight as compared to the Suede and the Kudu Virgils, maybe because of the lighter sole. The regular Kangaroo Virgils, dark brown ones, are they also light in terms of weight?

Yes, all the Kangaroo Virgils are super light.

couple Q's re the new virgils... just one c/w? rrp was? thanks in advance

missed out on the initial drop... so when these turned up...

another 11 !

7020080031_a961ca523b.jpg

Edited by 78

went to FIL tokyo today for the 1st time and was pretty disappointed by the shop itself : Sendai one looks way better, also the staff was a bit arrogant and not very friendly. I could check the linen noragi and I am glad I didnt buy it, I think the luxsic version will be more interesting.

@78 : where di you get theses ? I know most of people dont like the black version, but I do think they look good. Need fit pic.

Edited by emixam

do most of you go the proxy route? sites like union seem to inflate their visvim like 30% from what I see in tokyo

I buy from Union, if Union decides not to carry the item i need i buy direct from Japan. The only way a store like Union can continue carrying the line is if people buy it from them. There's a serious misconception about how much product is being sold through the US Visvim retailers, it's not much.

Unions pricier... but im sure they factor in proxy/resell price and base the price competitively with that... everytime i proxy something Union actually carried, it is within a few bucks. (fees, shipping, intl bank charges, etc)

edit: you guys think webster miami is one and done? nothing new in a while, but prices where really good.

Edited by Vinneus

went to FIL tokyo today for the 1st time and was pretty disappointed by the shop itself : Sendai one looks way better, also the staff was a bit arrogant and not very friendly.

i was really looking forward going there end of this year, this just killed my mood

I buy from Union, if Union decides not to carry the item i need i buy direct from Japan. The only way a store like Union can continue carrying the line is if people buy it from them. There's a serious misconception about how much product is being sold through the US Visvim retailers, it's not much.

Kiya is on point. If everybody just straight proxies all their Visvim gear, how can you expect US retailers to carry it in the first place?

Kiya is on point. If everybody just straight proxies all their Visvim gear, how can you expect US retailers to carry it in the first place?

the only reason i bother to proxy is because lack of quantity of my size. <broken record> usually by the time i get around to calling or union replies to my email, my size is gone, so i usually just look at the source before i even bother </broken record>

hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but it's still visvim related so yeah..

has anyone ever tried buying vis stuff from yahoo HK? is there such a thing as fake virgil? I know for vis sneakers there are lots of fakes circulating on the net, but for virgil?

Union has duty taxes which some proxys have as well, I get stuff from union all the time and some stuff is a couple bucks more and most of the things I have got are a couple doller less, so to me it makes sense to go through union, but like someone said u have to be on top of it cause they sell out fast