Visvim SS12

emixam

Grizzly's coming in the following colours - Pink (Salmon)/ Sand, Dark Brown / Dark Brown, Navy / Navy and Brown / Natural, also dropping will be more Skagway, Kiefers, Flynts and Foleys from what I know.

Shameless self plug but I need a sale - Visvim Sanjuro Kimono FIL Exclusive size 2: http://supertalk.sup...njuro-kimono-2/

yeah fit pics might persuade a bid from me.........

@winston, i got the damaged lt indigo in size 2 (i thought i ordered the size 1 at the trunk show, but apparently i remembered wrong) ... and am feeling a bit loose for my liking, so i'm gonna switch to a size 1... ; i normally wear size 2 on lhamo shirts, academia blazer etc... but size 1 in 101 jkt and all the gore-tex jkt...

Thanks DD. Seems like a 2 would be perfect for me - having a lot of trouble finding one though. Shame you didn't get Indigo else I would have taken it off your hands!

@winston, my size 1 should be arriving tomorrow and i'll see how it fits before deciding which to keep... from what i heard, most people prefer the lt indigo, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find yourself the indigo

thanks man, i love the light indigo but have a similar porter classic. i think the dark collar on indigo is good too.

@m4tm not sure bout fit, but just the chest pockets. 101 have right and left chest pockets, 102 only left.

Fit is the same, and the other difference is the 102 has the cinch on the back

For me i wear everything size 1 but i size up to two for 101 for abit of layering.

From this season on there will be no more snakeskin patches. =(

and anyone has a link to dr romanellis pic of the grizzly's?

I wish people would post links if they're going to mention something that is elsewhere. And when posting pics taken from other website why not mention the source as there might be other images there? it just comes across as desperately wanting to have some kind of exclusive glance at a product or a forthcoming season (the la trunk show image above taken from union la's blog for eg).

Edited by velvetant

I wish people would post links if they're going to mention something that is elsewhere. And when posting pics taken from other website why not mention the source as there might be other images there? it just comes across as desperately wanting to have some kind of exclusive glance at a product or a forthcoming season (the la trunk show image above taken from union la's blog for eg).

i don't think anyone thinks they have an exclusive glance at vis but it's more helpful to check this thread for any updates/discussion rather than sort through various shitty "online magazines" so keep it comin

Fit is the same, and the other difference is the 102 has the cinch on the back

For me i wear everything size 1 but i size up to two for 101 for abit of layering.

From this season on there will be no more snakeskin patches. =(

Makes me think twice about grabbing the size 1 now. I'm a size 1 in everything except the lhamo shirt, which i size up to 2.

How much layering are you talking about? Any fit pix? For me, it'll at most be a inner tee & shirt.

those wooden clogs (geta & ashida) are coming out this week... anyone bold enough to take them out on the street?!?

i might get a pair just for laughs, or going out to buy something quick

20aded97.png

the hoodies seem to have less details

ee6f44ef.png

Edited by flex

patrician bukkake?

anyways, the black ones does look nice, the natural one should've have black paint?

and those hoodies are just mad dope in my opinion, to get a natural indigo in that dark of shade, is just amazing, i don't even think 45rpm has a sweater that dark and evenly colored