Visvim SS12

emixam

winstonrodeny: much appreciated

for others who'd like to cry the tired old "proxy/reseller" argument as vinnie, the noragi was bought as a customer had requested a similar item (luxsic). it was the last one available so i decided to pick it up for them in the off chance that it would be an ok alternative. turns out it wasn't, which is no problem. however i figured i'd see if anyone else is interested in it...for a fraction of Union/other "non-reseller" shop prices. sincere apologies, vinnie.

@winston, i got the damaged lt indigo in size 2 (i thought i ordered the size 1 at the trunk show, but apparently i remembered wrong) ... and am feeling a bit loose for my liking, so i'm gonna switch to a size 1... ; i normally wear size 2 on lhamo shirts, academia blazer etc... but size 1 in 101 jkt and all the gore-tex jkt...

Grizzly's coming in the following colours - Pink (Salmon)/ Sand, Dark Brown / Dark Brown, Navy / Navy and Brown / Natural, also dropping will be more Skagway, Kiefers, Flynts and Foleys from what I know.

Shameless self plug but I need a sale - Visvim Sanjuro Kimono FIL Exclusive size 2: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/134772-fs-visvim-sanjuro-kimono-2/