Visvim SS12

emixam

Visvim F/W '12 looks very strong so far. They brought back a few different past seasons pieces that I know people sleep'd on so look forward to some surprises. Visvim Made in ITALY is were its at! The best shirts will be from there and price point has dropped so expect to see the changes for the Italian pieces this season and the next. Footwear is what I think people will be excited for.. REALLY GOOD STUFF. As most of you already know, the Grizzly are coming out again and definitely the best of the 3, LEATHER IS AMAZING. Also a couple other coveted footwear pieces will be released which will definitely be a hard to obtain. Stay tuned people!

Grizzly are back ; not sure if good news or not. I missed them on FW10 and FW11....not sure if I want to wait in vain for this 3rd round again.

Hope they can release the Valdez again.

Edited by emixam

yes jackets or shoes. nothing can beat my suede patrician in terms of fit and comfy. last month i got tres bien x mark mcnairy and it hurts as hell .. still a nice shoes tho, but not gonna wear it for long walk. while with patrician i can wear em all day long with no complain ..

Where can I find last season's skagways in US7? Are they even made in that size at all? i wouldn't mind them sneakers from this season's though..

smallest I've found was us8, not sure if I could fit em... I'm a 40 in cps, and US7-7.5 in all the my other shoes.

fuck small feet..

Edited by HelloWello

^ try woman models perhaps? they some till size 5 if im not mistaken, i think human behavior offers pre order for their woman stuff, or try contacting on pedder hongkong? good luck anyways

but for me not so much on trousers, more on shoes on tops, actually their bags aren't that bad either, 23l's not 22s haha

Visvim F/W '12 looks very strong so far. They brought back a few different past seasons pieces that I know people sleep'd on so look forward to some surprises. Visvim Made in ITALY is were its at! The best shirts will be from there and price point has dropped so expect to see the changes for the Italian pieces this season and the next. Footwear is what I think people will be excited for.. REALLY GOOD STUFF. As most of you already know, the Grizzly are coming out again and definitely the best of the 3, LEATHER IS AMAZING. Also a couple other coveted footwear pieces will be released which will definitely be a hard to obtain. Stay tuned people!

Personally, I think there's nothing spectacular about the FW pieces... first time I did not order any footwear... the Grizzly from the past 2 seasons look better and other styles just don't look appealing to me... the suede 101 JKT looks nice though...

^ if you spoiled some more info on fw12 you think vis will know?

Im sure they will... but what I said so far doesn't reveal anything. I only brought up the Grizzly's since photo already leaked out of the Paris showroom.

Its a long time till F/W '12 so I wanted to give you guys something rather then nothing...

yeah, runs true to size, fits the same as keifers, but if you're planning on going sockless the whole time wearing it, going down half a size wouldn't hurt, loosen those laces a bit, would've copped 9.5 in a heartbeat if surrender stocked half sizes