Visvim SS12

emixam

...just bumming around the house. fit is unreal, like a second skin. i totally understand where all the fit confusion came from. I must say to keep the peace, we were all right. the body is very lofty, thats why we were all confused by the measurements. Also when "master" said it runs slim, he was right, feeling the pinch in the arm holes and sleeves. thet are very slim, this is important because linen stretches, alot. And it also controls the fit of this piece.... it would be just a short robe if it didnt have the slim arm holes and sleeves. i feel like i could have combined the body of a sz1 and the arms of a size 3. haha so sz 2 is perfect! Hope that helps.

10p4p51.jpg

2zyemoo.jpg

dont really like the noragi. definitely prefer the lhamo shirt more.

but it does look good on you vinneus.

im late yes, but I owned the sz4 in the Lhamo shirt and just sold it because the shoulder and arm holes were way too small. Everything else was fine cept that. Ive tried on 4's in other shirts and never had that issue. v1c certainly got it right.

...just bumming around the house. fit is unreal, like a second skin. i totally understand where all the fit confusion came from. I must say to keep the peace, we were all right. the body is very lofty, thats why we were all confused by the measurements. Also when "master" said it runs slim, he was right, feeling the pinch in the arm holes and sleeves. thet are very slim, this is important because linen stretches, alot. And it also controls the fit of this piece.... it would be just a short robe if it didnt have the slim arm holes and sleeves. i feel like i could have combined the body of a sz1 and the arms of a size 3. haha so sz 2 is perfect! Hope that helps.

10p4p51.jpg

2zyemoo.jpg

Can you hook the sleeves together or too tight?