Visvim SS12

emixam

I would like to buy a pair of Virgils, particularly this model: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7056/6967863675_9a90390dbe_b.jpg

A friend of mine is going to Japan in a few weeks and might get me a pair of those? Are they usually available at the Visvim store or are they sold out everywhere? What would be my best bet?

Thanks!

best bet is to find some reseller who got previous season virgils, because they're alike but just different visvim tag

or, if you dont want to bother your friend and sending him checking stores around japan ..

grab one from end clothing .. 20% off (non EU) + free shipping for vis ..

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/visvim/visvim-virgil-boots-folk-1.html

Edited by seven.homme

i wear a 10 in the virgil and got a 9.5 in the grizz i have a little under a thumbs length so i could of done a 10 and well, and that probly would have been a thumb to thumb and a half which i personally would not mind,

Thanks for the info. I can start my grizzly hunt now ;)

^ not really... I own a few Visvim jackets. I'm wondering if it's in the same range as the curso jacket... There's not much info on it. I usually get my stuff from yahoo jp but now they have their stuff on their website, the north America shipping option is blanked out so do we still need a proxy or do they take orders by email?

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, April 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, April 6, 2012 - No reason given

Not s/s12 but this is the only active vis thread. anyhow... just got my black 101 sz2, kinda snug so not crazy HN layering buy nice for spring.

2uj10kn.jpg

^ not really... I own a few Visvim jackets. I'm wondering if it's in the same range as the curso jacket... There's not much info on it. I usually get my stuff from yahoo jp but now they have their stuff on their website, the north America shipping option is blanked out so do we still need a proxy or do they take orders by email?

as far as i know the north america on that map is a cruel joke as they don't ship a goddamn thing to NA, proxy son, its your only hope...

gf is at F.I.L. in hk trying to pick up the lhamo shirt for me but I'm unclear on sizing. Normall in size 2 in visvim shirts. Stick with the 2 in this shirt as well?

i wear a 1 normally and stuck with the 1 for the lhamo. fits fine on me with a tshirt or button down. if you wanna fit more underneath i would size up.

or if you have broad shoulders or arms you might wanna size up since the arm holes are pretty small.

hope that helps

i wear a 1 normally and stuck with the 1 for the lhamo. fits fine on me with a tshirt or button down. if you wanna fit more underneath i would size up.

or if you have broad shoulders or arms you might wanna size up since the arm holes are pretty small.

hope that helps

appreciate the help!