Visvim SS12

emixam

ok human behavior hk, had all the sizes and measurements listed last week, i remember they had the chest for a size 3 55cm, and for me thats ok for a BD or t shirt but for something that goes over that i said to myself im probly a 4, now they only have a size one left and it shows you the measurements, please look at the link, for a size 1 measurement and like i said i know for a fact they had a size 3 at 55cm, just trying to help, i cant tell you how manys times ive guessed and been let down when i get the wrong size. Not trying to sound like a know it all by any means, i was just told by some people that were at the SS trunk show it runs small and the humanbehavior measurements confirmed it to me. they had the size 3 linen noragi at 55 cm, and human behavior seems to be dead on in comparison to visvims measurements on the visvim website.

http://www.humanbehaviour.com.hk/index.do

now if anyway has any info on the coverall sizing that would be appreciated, and if they know if the noragi is comming out again later this season in the luxsic brown indigo and light indigo like the lhamo shirt did

i suck at spelling and have run on sentences !!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

not to add more confusion for Vinneus, but imo humanbehaviour probably not the best source for measurement.

this due to most of their vis stuff is pre-order, which mean they dont have the real thing in their store.

pics and measurements normally copy pasted from either vis site or other jap sites.

i suggested to contact more trustworthy stores like union la or tres bien.

or maybe contact humanbhvr just to make sure where they got their measurement from.

NORAGI

I just asked human behavior , concept shop, and had my boy ask FIL, i got three different size measurements FUCK MY LIFE !!!

im going with what my boy at union said, he said they run small i ordered a 4, and will let you guys know once i get it, it will be perfect or for sale

NORAGI

I just asked human behavior , concept shop, and had my boy ask FIL, i got three different size measurements FUCK MY LIFE !!!

im going with what my boy at union said, he said they run small i ordered a 4, and will let you guys know once i get it, it will be perfect or for sale

You did the right thing - def small. And yes light brown will be a luxsic version too but expect large sizes too be limited.

Here are the measurements for a linen noragi. These are the ones that are out now. Try come in green, lt blue, navy, and beige.

Size 1

Length 68cm Shoulder 56cm, 40cm, Sleeve Length, Width 55cm

Size 2

Length 68cm, 58cm shoulder width, 41cm sleeve length, 58 cm Width

SiZe 3

About 60cm Length about 70cm shoulder width, 61cm Width about, 45cm sleeve length about

Size 4

Length 73cm, 63cm shoulder width, 44cm sleeve length, 64cm Width

Noragi fits small...

Just so everyone knows.. the material on the Linen Noragi is thick and not thin like the lhamo shirt..

So what you're saying is that all the people that are providing measurements on YJP are wrong? You also told me the grizzlies fit narrow, and they are wide as fuck. I don't see how a dozen people all provide incorrect measurements for the same item that they are selling.

how can it be small when a size 1 has pit to pit of 55cm?

edit: those pictures from visvim's lookbook make the items look beautiful, and the styling and fit is perfect, but just don't look as good when done by these 2 jap..

Edited by ummmm.

So what you're saying is that all the people that are providing measurements on YJP are wrong? You also told me the grizzlies fit narrow, and they are wide as fuck. I don't see how a dozen people all provide incorrect measurements for the same item that they are selling.

I never said the Grizzly's fit narrow. They fit wide and big. The suede ones on the other hand fit a tad narrower...

As for the Linen Noragi... I know about sizing because we had it available at the Trunk Show and my friends at Visvim also said they fit small.

I never said the Grizzly's fit narrow. They fit wide and big. The suede ones on the other hand fit a tad narrower...

As for the Linen Noragi... I know about sizing because we had it available at the Trunk Show and my friends at Visvim also said they fit small.

Nah dude, back in June/July when you got your pair from cocodrillo, they still had 10's. I asked you if I could fit a 10 and you said no way. So I waited another 8 months to finally find an 11 to discover they were huge.

And I know you guys had it at the trunk show, an I know you guys are dudes with vis, but with the information that I'm finding online from people that actually have the garment in their hands, the measurements seem a bit large. It could have changed from the trunk shoe until now. Not doubting you man. I actually need you guys gel getting something so I will call the store in a bit.

okay... lets use some common sense. the guy above is almost certainly wearing all sz 2 agreed?

now in my opinion the max they would style him in and still make lodgical sense is a sz3 (Noragi) and hes swimming in that shit!

i dont think HN would make a garment the needs to be size +2 from everything else in the brand.... i understand up one for that "over shirt" or worn over a 101 but to assume the model above is in a 4 is insane. the numbers are there.

edit: i copped my sz2 to be worn over a tshirt for the upcoming warm seasons.... maybe a thin button down underneath. if i planned on hn style layers ide have gone 3 as a few advised.

Edited by Vinneus

Nah dude, back in June/July when you got your pair from cocodrillo, they still had 10's. I asked you if I could fit a 10 and you said no way. So I waited another 8 months to finally find an 11 to discover they were huge.

And I know you guys had it at the trunk show, an I know you guys are dudes with vis, but with the information that I'm finding online from people that actually have the garment in their hands, the measurements seem a bit large. It could have changed from the trunk shoe until now. Not doubting you man. I actually need you guys gel getting something so I will call the store in a bit.

Its not the the chest you should be worried about.. its the shoulder and arm hole that throws the fit off. Same issue that people had with the lhamo shirt.. the shoulders and arm hole is wear it got tight.

As for the Grizzly boots.. I sized down and so did people I know so I don't know why I was say it fits small when I sized down on both my pair....

lololololololol so you're saying when i asked if i could do a 10, which is a real size down for me, and you said no way, you were lying? i should have known if your wide ass feet fit an 11 i could do a 10, so i waited and waited until i coiuld find an 11, but instead i trusted you, which i now know was a mistake. many people on here followed my sizing advice for the grizzlies in the last few months based on what you told me. i told a ton of people they fit small. because YOU TOLD ME they fit small. the fact of the matter is that i got my grizzlies without your help (yeah good job telling me you couldn't do a special order for me from the gyre release and then ryno telling me multiple people got pairs) and they kind of fit me. i can't respect your sizing help, because myself and multiple other people here have refuted it. remember when i asked you about the lhamo? look a few pages back, several people that have it says it fits pretty roomy, you said i def need a 5. how can i trust you with anything you say to me? instead i either go straight to the source (visvim employees that i know now) or just wait and read yjp measurements.

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, March 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, March 7, 2012 - No reason given

shits pretty funny how the griz where narrow for his feet and the nagori arm holes are to small for his arms. this brand may not be for you breh. can u fit a vis beanie over your dome or is there a weird size tip for that?

...just playin, but im sayin.