Visvim SS12

emixam

thanx... im a sz 3 in f/w11 kuba oxford, coulda squezed a 2 with no undershirt (5'10" 155lbs) so i should be all good on a sz 3 noragi then right? only plan on a tshirt and/or button down underneath.

edit: i guess ill be the test dummy for the noragi, if i land it ill post all info asap. dope summer layer forsure.

Edited by Vinneus

To be clear the noragi runs big, just check the sizing on yjp. If you wear a 3 in the kuba your best bet for the noragi would be a 1 or 2.

thanx Ruc, So i should def amend down to a sz 2 for "over shirt" use? Have you actually handeled it? Thoughts?

Edited by Vinneus

I herd from the union guys it runs small, and if u check human behavior hk, the measurements are pretty small I'm a 3 in a lot of thigs and I would go 4, but that's just what I herd soo just putting my 2 cents in, are the noragis comming out that are luxsic later this season like in the brown, indigo, lt indigo? And any one have and experience on the sizing of the coveralls?