Visvim SS12

emixam

Has anyone gotten their hands on the Sanjuro Kimono (Luxsic/Linen)? How's that compare to the Lhamo Shirt (Indigo Dye) in look-wise and size-wise? Been told that the Sanjuro Kimono is quite big size-wise, a size 2 is like a size 3-4 of the Lhamo Shirt......???

Saphir reno'mat first to get all old oils and gunk off. I've done this now 3 times, as more stuff keeps coming off, I used to use mink oil from redwing, and I didn't realize how bad it is for them. After that I applied the dubbin to the vamp and the sides of the boots. After that's dry I'm going to apply the renovateur lotion, give them a good brushing, and let them dry for a day. So it'll probably be Saturday or so until they're finished, the dubbin takes 3 days to dry.

this obviously works for kudu leather as well right akuma?

anyone interested in a SS12 patircian blue size 9.5, i accedently ordered 2 pairs keeping one moving the other

this makes no sense to me, how do you accidentally spend 2000$ on shoes? did i miss something?

this makes no sense to me, how do you accidentally spend 2000$ on shoes? did i miss something?

well i want something and one guy says he cant get it, so i have the other guy get it, and then the first guy that cant get it also pops up with it, that is how you spend 2gs on the same shoe

master###, is your icon a group photo with hiroki?

du, with the amount of posts and lack of multiquote all pointed towards visvim product *and* your icon (not to mention somehow "accidentally" buying two pairs of patricians)

you're sounding like one hell of a visvim fanboy

more power to you bro