0112105005033 social sculpture 04 damaged-8

0112105005034 social sculpture 05 damaged-8

0112105005035 social sculpture 07 damaged-8

0112105005036 social sculpture 08 damaged-8

0112105006004 social sculpture 101 jkt damaged-8

0112105007006 ss four corners shirt damaged

0112105010056 papyrus border tee s/s

0112105010057 papyrus border crew l/s

0112105010058 papyrus border hoodie p.o.

0112105010059 papyrus border hoodie f.z.

0112105011005 albacore kofu shirt l/s (giza) *f.i.l. exclusive

0112105012002 ornette border crew l/s (hemp)

0112105013018 noragi (linen)

True to size but a bit on the small side. Made to wear with no socks, but the leather is very forgiving.

thanks man, appreciate it as always. if I go half size up would it be too loose though?

I think the grizzlys are made in china, yeh. visvim footwears are all now made in china i guess, it's rare to see those 'made in koreas' anymore too.

Edited by LightVII

ok, here we go. grizzly vs virgil comparison pictures. both size 11. sorry that neither of these are actually from ss12, but since this thread is the most active i figured it would help out the most. for those of you that don't know, the virgils fit pretty true to size, a bit narrow. I'm a true 11D and they fit like a glove. the grizzlies are quite a bit bigger.

zbGHk.jpg

yodAp.jpg

B3vdv.jpg

svsdz.jpg

nVHfx.jpg

pTcpu.jpg

34BNg.jpg

ysfjm.jpg

yeah, my soles are dirty as fuck, and my kangaroos are actually getting the full saphir treatment today, will post pictures when I'm finished with them.

i'm on the same boat...appreciate your help Akuma in advance. i have cleaned the sole.. and kind of on the fence as to whether i want to apply any saphir on my folk-kangaroo. thanks,

Akuma, whenever you get around to posting the virgils all cleaned up- please share what you used to clean them ? i have yet to clean my virgil kngr-folk boots (aged kanagoo) and have been looking for some solid tips

thanks

Akuma, whenever you get around to posting the virgils all cleaned up- please share what you used to clean them ? i have yet to clean my virgil kngr-folk boots (aged kanagoo) and have been looking for some solid tips

thanks

Saphir reno'mat first to get all old oils and gunk off. I've done this now 3 times, as more stuff keeps coming off, I used to use mink oil from redwing, and I didn't realize how bad it is for them. After that I applied the dubbin to the vamp and the sides of the boots. After that's dry I'm going to apply the renovateur lotion, give them a good brushing, and let them dry for a day. So it'll probably be Saturday or so until they're finished, the dubbin takes 3 days to dry.

i'm on the same boat...appreciate your help Akuma in advance. i have cleaned the sole.. and kind of on the fence as to whether i want to apply any saphir on my folk-kangaroo. thanks,

Same here man, I asked guys at FIL about the saphir products, and it's perfectly ok to use on any of their leather.

where to buy griz?

Gris moc folk or grizzly mid folk? Big price difference there.

fuck. i kinda wanted a deckhand, but then i saw the earlier seasons deckhands. they were a hunned percent shearling, no fleece and the patch triforce thingys weren't so orangey. the olive one mmmmm. they looked nicer and now i dont want the current one as much.

Saphir reno'mat first to get all old oils and gunk off. I've done this now 3 times, as more stuff keeps coming off, I used to use mink oil from redwing, and I didn't realize how bad it is for them. After that I applied the dubbin to the vamp and the sides of the boots. After that's dry I'm going to apply the renovateur lotion, give them a good brushing, and let them dry for a day. So it'll probably be Saturday or so until they're finished, the dubbin takes 3 days to dry.

Thanks Akuma - but actually I'm more concern with what you would use on the vibram outer white soles to get them clean? I personally use obenauf leather heavy duty LP on the leather uppers and it's great. Even though the leather gets slightly darker, it gives them good protection (i.e resist scuffing and repels water) especially good for the NYC elements - I have done my aged kanagoos 2 times (1st when purchased then then just recently I went back over them.

I would normally use a clorox wipe for the white sneaker soles followed by some water just to stop the bleaching but don't want to make them yellow. So if you have any tips there, please share - looking forward to the pics