Visvim SS12

emixam

^ you should save up and go tokyo, i hear tokyo is real nice just before fall

they could've just snatched some throwaways samples from vis factories rather than leftover materials to make fake vis. and yes, akuma is is correct, email info@vis if you're ever in doubt. they always replies ur email to assure you get authentic vis gears

i missed out jetstar promo buy 1 get 2 tix thing .. damn again !

last time i emailed vis regarding laces they never reply :( .. YOM ended helping me out with it.

ps: anyone knows the sizing for totem jacket? normal vis sizing?

Edited by seven.homme

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp54/playgirlsband/handful%20no%203/sense-visvim-2012-springsummer-collection-item-preview-2.jpg

I can't seem to post the image, but if you copy paste the link the novalis blouson it will show

Edited by ravennavaro

Just bought the natural indigo lhamo shirt. Damn that thing is fire!!! Compared to my lhamo shirt its like heaven and earth.

For what its worth, dont buy the new patrician in blue color. The pic is 1000 times nicer than the real thing. The other color still can make it although its still not as nice as in the pic.

Yeah I think the kngr virgils run pretty true. That being said, if I'm an 11 in Virgils (with a tad bit of room up front), should I size down to a 10 for grizzly's? Seems like most people say they run larger, especially in width. Guess the best bet to get them now is to hunt yahoojp...

They're at least a whole size wider than Virgil's, and maybe half an inch longer. I'll try to take some comparison pics today.

They're also twice as tall hahaha. Both in the toe box and in just general height.

Edited by akuma no uta