Visvim SS12

emixam

The room scent no 1? The perfume is done by Blaise as well, just like all the body care products.

yeah i got the number 1. do you like that smell? i am very obsessed with it. But i can confirm that these perfumes (i.e. No.1) do not appeal to women. the first thing my younger sister said to me was what sort of Indian 'snake oil', did you use?? people at work also said that it smells like 'white flower oil' which - for those who don't know - is very popular for older women, which is used to provide quick relief to pains

Those do look pretty spot on, except for the color of the leather, and a few mistakes in the storm welt. Also, the ss11 were cowhide, not suede, but that could actually be a mistake. If you're ever really in doubt about something, save te images, send them to Visvim, and you'll get a real answer. And if they are fake, report the seller to eBay.

^ you should save up and go tokyo, i hear tokyo is real nice just before fall

they could've just snatched some throwaways samples from vis factories rather than leftover materials to make fake vis. and yes, akuma is is correct, email info@vis if you're ever in doubt. they always replies ur email to assure you get authentic vis gears