Visvim SS12

emixam

tb isn't selling vis online anymore? must've got in trouble or something?

the patricians look amazing but sadly i would never be able to pull 'em off.

and thanks for correcting me on the varsity. i thought i saw it for ~3.5k but it seems i was wrong. i read the new one is available in pink. would anyone actually wear that? :blink:

i think tb always selling visvim stuff offline, same as end clothing. you still can get them, just have to email the store.

not sure why. but for vis stuff, i think tb sell them a bit overprice tho .. imo

If im not wrong it's because they don't allow stockists to sell online. Same case as engineered garments? You have to email the store to get them.

If im not wrong it's because they don't allow stockists to sell online. Same case as engineered garments? You have to email the store to get them.

i still dont get it. people still can order from that stores via email anyway. its a different story if they stocked em but didnt put em online.

if they worries about re-salers, most of them bought stuff from japan anyways ..

i still dont get it. people still can order from that stores via email anyway. its a different story if they stocked em but didnt put em online.

if they worries about re-salers, most of them bought stuff from japan anyways ..

Imo they maybe want to market their products in such "coolness" that they are hard to get. It makes people think that they are such an exclusive brands that people have to email rather than simply press "add to cart" button. I don't know if this makes sense but thats my opinion.

They really want people to experience the product before they purchase it. But this really isn't possible. So they want you to at least have a discussion with the shop about the product first,

@winston , that guy umm has been trying to sell a goat suede varsity in medium for like4 months. He has it at a decent price.

Edited by akuma no uta

@flex, man that sounds lame. Did you buy the Alaska perfume? If so please report back on how it is, I've heard it might be a nice summer scent, and I need a new one for this year.

@shoreman: If you make enough money tht you can buy multiple pairs their fine, but if you wear the same pair everyday like I did in college, they will fall apart really quickly.

@massiv usually separate times. But the Giza ones are insanely better.