Visvim SS12

emixam

Apparent feedback was that natural and the other color that looks like natural (tan?) is nearly indistinguishable unless held side by side. Natural pair also seems to have a grey/er sole vs. the other color.

The construction or lack of is what makes it, he says. Softer versus his other pair of, and nearly as comfy as the Gris Moc.

As for it looking bulbous, I blame the photo angle. They don't look too much like a baguette when seen from another perspective. Again, pardon the filters.

63396f0453a511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Edited by WillKhitie

Guest mingrui1526

I really recommend this book if you are into patching. I think many japanese designers are really into this trend of "artificially worn fabrics". Not really destroyed like some Undercover or N(N) things. But actually feel and looks worn by an Japanese peasant class in the old world. Book Link: http://www.newhighmart.com/shop/item/995/Boro-Book/

995.jpg

I really like this book, this is in both english and japanese. the portraits are very very realistic. the people look very calm in this book, wearing actual vintage fabrics. some of the patches could easily be 100+ years old. amazing