goodenough uk

Obsession

Quote:

they make some cool stuff. but the quality is very poor. i bought a sweat and its basically just a champion sweat. got holes in the armpits now.

--- Original message by Downwithianbrown on Feb 11, 2005 06:59 PM

u must have some parasites living in there! icon_smile_tongue.gif

But yeah I heard that they've got some shitty quality on their t-shirts. Thin and weak and all.

hehe...i might have some microscopic beasts in my pits that arrid cant handle.....cus the stitching just fell apart...I saw the leopard print in union a few weeks back...i guess its an okay design and is pretty good quality...but, in retrospect, i kinda feel like a douche for spending alotta cash on gdeh stuff cus its really just a name....there isnt much innovation in design or quality....

everything in this capitalist world we live in is about names anyway......

anyway what's with Champion and holes man? They must have real bad manufacturing quality...remember back in the day when undftd used to print their house tees on Champion tees? I had one of em and after a few washes there were tiny holes! Or do I have parasites living on my skin too? icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

• 2 weeks later...