fuck #menswear

homi29

00011a5e_medium.jpeg

fuck those kids parents. 

guaranteed this kid will have some serious 'existential life crisis/first first world class problems' in 10 years. let him get dirty and fuck around with sticks and stones and get beat the fuck up. he can't do that if he's wearing fucking designer doc martens

Everyone on tumblr needs to stop acting like that kid actually dresses himself. All the comments under this kids photos are horrendous…...

"This kid dresses better than any guy I know!"

"All men can take lessons from this kid"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

fuck those kids parents. 

guaranteed this kid will have some serious 'existential life crisis/first first world class problems' in 10 years. let him get dirty and fuck around with sticks and stones and get beat the fuck up. he can't do that if he's wearing fucking designer doc martens

i dressed in thrashable play clothes and still had an existential life crisis, please tell my parents where they went wrong?

Edited by madame twerq

• 3 weeks later...

if i did a denim line

i would build hype with a kaihara collaboration

then id line the jeans like old helmut lang so you couldn't see it

then when you tear out the lining to flash selvedge you'd find that i cut it all off anyway.

actually i think i would just do five pocket trousers in silk duchesse, slightly sheer and french seamed throughout with weightless titanium hardware

cotton is just

it doesn't fit my aesthetic vision

Edited by madame twerq