fuck #menswear

homi29

man... so i was at an art show last night and i saw some #menswear in the flesh, only done in a cheap jacksonville way.

fuck #menswear.

also, fuck art shows. i could do shit thats much more interesting than 90% of what i saw last night.

Been up partying in Tahoe lately, and there isn't a single fucking hint of #menswear anywhere and it's great. Just a bunch of trustafarians and I'm not even mad at chilling with them. They're super cool, wear xxl tall jerseys and iPath's, and nobody's blogging about their tweed blazers or Horween ankle boots.

fymenswear.jpg

well, let it be known that the infamous lawrence schlossman of howtotalktogirlsatparties.tumblr.com has came out and said that he was in fact the one behind the anonymous fuckyeahmenswear.tumblr.com..

“Yep, it’s true,†Mr. Schlossman confessed, speaking to The Observer by phone. “I wrote Fuck Yeah Menswear, but I don’t do it by myself. My buddy Kevin Burrows, who lives in Los Angeles and works at Dreamworks Pictures does it with me.â€

“His name as well as mine will be on the book when it comes out this November. He deserves to have his name and work highlighted and acknowledged as much as I do, he’s essential to this thing.â€

the scumbag.

(via the observer: http://www.observer....ntity-05102012/)

edit: actually not sure how i feel about this. part of me really wanted it to be some random du criticizing the whole trend from an outsider's perspective, but its really just another arrogant prick from within the circle jerk itself..

Edited by saffronrevolution

i don't know a single thing about the menswear "blog scene" but is

"“That’s a riff on a Rick Ross rap lyric,†Mr. Schlossman laughed. “We love to re-purpose rap lyrics, and make them work in the framework in which that personality exists. Anybody who’d read the blog would get that.â€"

real life?

also someone posted a bunch of pictures of some guy who looked like a wiener in the supreme thread. is he a menswear blogger? is he actually the sole creative visionary at supreme and i should be ashamed that i don't recognize him? i want to punch him either way

also someone posted a bunch of pictures of some guy who looked like a wiener in the supreme thread. is he a menswear blogger? is he actually the sole creative visionary at supreme and i should be ashamed that i don't recognize him? i want to punch him either way

you talking about telly?

only thing i have against him is he's wearing too many beads.

i liked it better thinking fuckyeahmenswear was one among us.

by the time he got 5 or 6 posts in it was clear he was reading styleforum more than superfuture