fuck #menswear

homi29

it actually fit him very snug in the body, even when he tried it on with just a tee. dunno why he's wearing a sweater under it

and i can only speak for size 3, but the arms aren't cut very slim. it doesn't take a lot to fill out the sleeves, but it's definitely not for skinny guys

Posted · Hidden by seabass, April 14, 2012 - don't want to enter flame wars incase this guy's on here haha
Hidden by seabass, April 14, 2012 - don't want to enter flame wars incase this guy's on here haha

i was wearing camo layering vest with EG bedford the other day on west queen west to stay warm. some kid said "are you a new hipster or an old hipster?" I said, "I'm hashtag menswear" he said "and i'm just a nigga trying to make a living by making clothes"

god bless toronto

tumblr_m2bu0bEftV1qargt4o1_500.png

this breaks my heart

Maybe but Tommy Ton isn't #menswear, hell he's a super faggy blogger who likes to take shots of editors and models wearing euro fashion and killer heels. He is also rather nice, not something that can be said about most bloggers.

1) i don't think anything could be less menswear than that jacket

2) love how that picture has ended up in every worst thread on sufu with unanimous agreement it's terrible

3) nice gay fashion bloggers can also dress poorly

• 2 weeks later...