fuck #menswear

homi29

why are nike lunar glides suddenly the next big thing in the #menswear circle? i'm sure they're comfy but they're ugly as sin. i could tolerate new balances and nike frees to an extent, but the ugliest sneakers can get hyped if the right people wear them.

yeah im not feeling lunar glides. I guess the silhouette of them doesnt really fit my style. they look comfy though.

ill stick to new balances and air maxes.

Edited by AYIYI

i hate when i see/read these types of rants. "omgzzz such a hypebeast tool herb. someone fuck him up". it reminds me of the ppl i see on the news(murder, robbery, shootings) nothin but hate same goes for wshh. As if its become cool. also disregard the unintentional irony in hating a hate post.

if it bothers you just turn away,hell if you must say he looks like a clown. hes done nothing wrong. he just likes "hype" clothing. if he looks stupid to you cool, but theres someone else who's gonna think his fits are really good.

spread the love. stay #positive

p.s. i feel as though imma get negged, but i know there are those who fully agree with what im sayong

dude, hndlz doesnt that post remind you of like everyone on Strictly Supreme? good lord...

EDIT: my bad for not using multiquote

Edited by AYIYI

dude, hndlz doesnt that post remind you of like everyone on Strictly Supreme? good lord...

EDIT: my bad for not using multiquote

haha definitely

I mean im not aimin for world peace with my post(s) but "that post" is everywhere. just in different forms. dudes on hypebeast want all "pinoys" dead. i get that sometimes ppl can be jokin or w/e, but some ppl mean that shit when they say it. theres not one thing i can think of, that everyone in the world will agree on so i see it as pointless to fuck up someone with a different opinion or view.

just stop looking at #menswear shit don't let it pollute your mind

and sneakers and jeans... that larry david swag

can someone in the houston area get this kid to do a meetup (maybe someone say they're involved in sneaker culture) then when this kid shows up call him out on being a bitch and just jump him. film him giving up his wallet and then getting stomped out. someone please do this. post it on tumblr as a warning to all these stupid fucking kids that the internet is not real life and in real life they'd get fucking jumped. stomp on his face in cement 3s someone please. then do a shout out to sneaker culture for keeping it real and kicking the shit out of simps since jordan brand started. someone please. i want to see him cry and bleed on film.

edit: take his watch and shit too. tell him to wear a chain if he has one, some diamonds or something. take his macbook and stomp it out too. piss on both of em. tell him to go back home and that there are people in this world who don't like him and think that he's a piece of shit.

also don't act like this kid couldn't use getting knocked out you'd be doing him a favor. it's a good lesson to learn. at least just knowing the sensation of your head hitting asphalt and then lights out

fam just took it like 3 levels past where it needed to go.

Edited by littlemike

I've never seen a picture of him where he doesn't look stupid. The inventory cover is one of the goofiest images I've ever seen.

which is kinda why I like him. he doesnt give a damn.

Edited by AYIYI

just stop looking at #menswear shit don't let it pollute your mind

and sneakers and jeans... that larry david swag

can someone in the houston area get this kid to do a meetup (maybe someone say they're involved in sneaker culture) then when this kid shows up call him out on being a bitch and just jump him. film him giving up his wallet and then getting stomped out. someone please do this. post it on tumblr as a warning to all these stupid fucking kids that the internet is not real life and in real life they'd get fucking jumped. stomp on his face in cement 3s someone please. then do a shout out to sneaker culture for keeping it real and kicking the shit out of simps since jordan brand started. someone please. i want to see him cry and bleed on film.

edit: take his watch and shit too. tell him to wear a chain if he has one, some diamonds or something. take his macbook and stomp it out too. piss on both of em. tell him to go back home and that there are people in this world who don't like him and think that he's a piece of shit.

also don't act like this kid couldn't use getting knocked out you'd be doing him a favor. it's a good lesson to learn. at least just knowing the sensation of your head hitting asphalt and then lights out

wow. i was just laughing at the dude's video 'cause i thought it was funny. didn't think someone would go off on a "stomp this wack ass kid's face in" tangent.

on mcnairy i remember seeing a photo of him in what looked like a pretty cool pair of trousers

but not about to go hunting for the photo atm.

i just feel like maybe craigslist murder scenarios could move into tumblr call me a terrorist w.e.

edit: was just lookin for support in taking the fuck #menswear out of virtual reality and into reality, im not in the texas area and am physically weak so was asking if someone else maybe was feeling me on that and would be down to do it if it was convenient to them

Edited by pieiskewl

i just feel like maybe craigslist murder scenarios could move into tumblr call me a terrorist w.e.

edit: was just lookin for support in taking the fuck #menswear out of virtual reality and into reality, im not in the texas area and am physically weak so was asking if someone else maybe was feeling me on that and would be down to do it if it was convenient to them

Physically weak du's should not attempt to incite wars. Not unless you plan on getting into politics.

sarcasm meter gone?

i thought sufu was about the next level shit?

just figured it could apply here

i thought it was humorous

maybe more realistic to scam people on tumblr for money by claiming to be an up and coming menswear designer focused on applying a modern twist to classical menswear styles soaked in heritage. you need people to donate to your paypal so you can get yourself started then you will make what everyone wants for cheap so it is in their interests to help you out besides you'll get them back with super cheap clothes and free samples.

really tho sameness is boring, i don't think anyone has ever gotten physically assaulted because of their tumblr and that would be a novel concept

I'm not taking you seriously, and you shouldn't take me either. do you really think i really believed he was bullied or needed therapy? of course i don't believe these things. clearly he was just gang banged by his whole family (except grandparents, possibly) between ages 4 and 7.

really tho sameness is boring, i don't think anyone has ever gotten physically assaulted because of their tumblr and that would be a novel concept

a novel concept would be thinking before you post. also lol @ "i thought sufu was next level" cause no one agreed with you.

e: you physically weak motherfucker.

Edited by Stacks

even ralph lauren purple label does most of their knits in china, and the quality is pretty damn high. i don't mind mic at all, some of the stuff i own from china is just as good, if not better than the made in america counterpart.