fuck #menswear

homi29

You got on the Japanese denim and dunks fashion craze (back when it was fashionable) and you're still wearing it now. It's not that you're a manly man who stands outside fashion, you're just wearing fashion that is unfashionable.

you could be right... but i found shit i like(havent worn dunks in a long time honestly...) and have just stuck with it. i know im not fashionable, and thats why i dont post my photos on here anymore.... im just gonna keep wearing the shit i like wether its cool or not.

People choose to be gay? amazing. are u friends with the pope?

Go back to the drawing board and try to come up with a not retarded comparison.

hating on menswear is hating on a preference

it is no different than hating on the queer community

jussayin'

Edited by Egpt

People choose to be gay? amazing. are u friends with the pope?

Go back to the drawing board and try to come up with a not retarded comparison.

look, I don't think either of us are experts on the origins of homosexuality--whether it's a choice, a gene, circumstance; nature, nurture, coincidence, etc. I choose to look at sexuality as there being no sexuality: there is only sexual acts. If you suck a dude's dick, that's a homo-sexual ACT, not an act between homosexuals.

ironically, this was the roman (read: pre-constantine) belief up until the catholic church took over and began canonizing, demonizing sodomy, etc.

that being said, I said 'queer community' as an umbrella term for those who commit these 'homosexual acts', who may prefer the same sex over the other sex for whatever reason.

so, yes, I stand by the fuckin' analogy because it works--go find a better argument than, "lol he thinks being gay is a choice that makes him a catholic biggot lol what a retard" to justify your dissent, buddy.

The pope thing was just a joke, i didn't think you were a catholic biggot, just a biggot whose beliefs i couldn't really care less.

Your reasoning is so flawed i don't even know where to start.

look, I don't think either of us are experts on the origins of homosexuality--whether it's a choice, a gene, circumstance; nature, nurture, coincidence, etc. I choose to look at sexuality as there being no sexuality: there is only sexual acts. If you suck a dude's dick, that's a homo-sexual ACT, not an act between homosexuals.

ironically, this was the roman (read: pre-constantine) belief up until the catholic church took over and began canonizing, demonizing sodomy, etc.

that being said, I said 'queer community' as an umbrella term for those who commit these 'homosexual acts', who may prefer the same sex over the other sex for whatever reason.

so, yes, I stand by the fuckin' analogy because it works--go find a better argument than, "lol he thinks being gay is a choice that makes him a catholic biggot lol what a retard" to justify your dissent, buddy.

Edited by Egpt

Yo hating on nazis is just hating on a preference.

Yes #menswear is just as bad as nazis

Superfuture has a strict no politics rule (see the supertrash guidelines), therefore it would be inappropriate to discuss Nazis on anything but aesthetic grounds so as not to offend nazi sufuers (yay harmony!). They were rockin their Hugo Boss waaaay better than current #menswear proponent son don't diss those nazis.

The pope thing was just a joke, i didn't think you were a catholic biggot, just a biggot whose beliefs i couldn't really care less.

Your reasoning is so flawed i don't even know where to start.

using the term 'gay community' still would've made your analogy wrong

guy

how so?