homi29

lSGOT.png

troll/fire shots at #malesware, get followed

._____________.

jumping the shark.

http://tmagazine.blo...s-fashion-issue

I laughed when I saw this (from the article):

04talkhatfieldslideqf88.jpg

"Wore these while filming the "Watch the Throne" tour a few months ago," he said. "Kanye was like, "Dope, I like your kicks.""

that honestly looks like the type of fit that would probably get anywhere from 40-60 positive reps in the waywt thread... :|

04talkhatfieldslideqf88.jpg

"Wore these while filming the "Watch the Throne" tour a few months ago," he said. "Kanye was like, "Dope, I like your kicks.""

I like how people act that Kanye is the embodiment of style when he is stacking the same re-bloggable "it items" as the self-proclaimed fashion elite.

Not even hating on the fit.

I like how people act that Kanye is the embodiment of style when he is stacking the same re-bloggable "it items" as the self-proclaimed fashion elite.

Not even hating on the fit.

who should the masses look to? you? kanye is far from perfect, but at least he has an obvious passion for fashion and product vs. most celebrities who wear whatever stylists tell them to.

I wasn't even talking about the masses. Mainly the media and the industry itself. Just because Kanye is the most famous celebrity whose into fashion doesn't mean that's the one they should hail as this big style icon.

I don't give a fuck about who the average joe worships or gets inspired by, but the media especially should at least try to look somewhere else. As I said I wasn't even hating on the dude in the article, just an observation.

And yes I would own Kanye in a fit battle. My swag is a trillion, son. (9)

streetsnaps-ronnie-fieg-0.jpg

confused

yeah I dont really know whats going on here. he should tuck in his shirt and maybe choose different footwear, the color of those sneakers throw me off. Also, get a pocket square brah.

man this thread is making me realize so many things i've did wrong because my style is semi-#menswear

Edited by AYIYI