fuck #menswear

homi29

why are nike lunar glides suddenly the next big thing in the #menswear circle? i'm sure they're comfy but they're ugly as sin. i could tolerate new balances and nike frees to an extent, but the ugliest sneakers can get hyped if the right people wear them.

I was just thinking this. They're even calling them the next trend. Haven't people been wearing sneakers and jeans for the past 40 years?

Lunarglides been dope though.

really into these nike lunarglide 3s

Nike-LunarGlide-3-3.jpg

2wowqo0.jpg

"Comme Des Fuckdown" Ssur Cap // AA // Outlier // Hare bag // Nike Lunarglide+ 3

fit021212.jpg

Tonight, drop off my gf - Toj. Silent. FASR. Nike Lunarglides.

http://niketalk.com/...Official-Thread

Just because you seen like 1 or 2 #menswear dudes hyping them up lately, now you're only associating it with #menswear?

C'mon, son.

Edited by willy cheesesteak

Posted · Hidden by lmk1995, February 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by lmk1995, February 15, 2012 - No reason given

Lunarglides been dope though.

http://niketalk.com/...Official-Thread

Just because you seen like 1 or 2 #menswear dudes hyping them up lately, now you're only associating it with #menswear?

C'mon, son.

that guy looks dope because of how he's wearing them. these dudes wearing them with blazers and shit look like fools.

C'mon, son.

Personally, I have no problem with lunarglides. I own the v1's. And yes they have been dope, but I believe the argument here is that #menswear is starting to call it the next "big thing" when they were already around.

just stop looking at #menswear shit don't let it pollute your mind

and sneakers and jeans... that larry david swag

can someone in the houston area get this kid to do a meetup (maybe someone say they're involved in sneaker culture) then when this kid shows up call him out on being a bitch and just jump him. film him giving up his wallet and then getting stomped out. someone please do this. post it on tumblr as a warning to all these stupid fucking kids that the internet is not real life and in real life they'd get fucking jumped. stomp on his face in cement 3s someone please. then do a shout out to sneaker culture for keeping it real and kicking the shit out of simps since jordan brand started. someone please. i want to see him cry and bleed on film.

edit: take his watch and shit too. tell him to wear a chain if he has one, some diamonds or something. take his macbook and stomp it out too. piss on both of em. tell him to go back home and that there are people in this world who don't like him and think that he's a piece of shit.

also don't act like this kid couldn't use getting knocked out you'd be doing him a favor. it's a good lesson to learn. at least just knowing the sensation of your head hitting asphalt and then lights out

Edited by pieiskewl