fuck #menswear

homi29

I just realized I watched my next door neighbor transform from a tank top cut off pants wearing hipster with a beat early 90's suzuki and a lime green and grey fixie, to a dutch bike riding, prius driving, chambray and boat shoe wearing menswear freak in like 5 months.

I hope Lil Waynes steez catches on…TUNECHI

the cosplay argument is so weak.... all clothes are cosplaying... wow! you found out the secret of clothing and a lil about how the brain works (recalling associated images [memories]) wow that's nifty~!!

so sad that the people bringing it up are the worst offenders, they know they are being raped by #menswear and want to take it because they've never felt 'okay' with how they dress and now that they've found 'love' they want to stay deluded.

'ya i no how 2 fashuns i has tumblr no i dont look for colors or patter or fabric or shape or anything when i look for clothes i just see it in advertisements and think hey that looks good y would i put together an outfit based on the individual aspects of each piece of clothing? i just no jcrew looks good dats enough 4 me i feel like i hav gud taste now so i hate myself less'

Posted · Hidden by AYIYI, February 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by AYIYI, February 6, 2012 - No reason given

I dont even hate menswear bloggers. alot of dudes doing good in that realm.

but i swear all of these dudes listen to the same shit.

the cosplay argument is so weak.... all clothes are cosplaying... wow! you found out the secret of clothing and a lil about how the brain works (recalling associated images [memories]) wow that's nifty~!!

so sad that the people bringing it up are the worst offenders, they know they are being raped by #menswear and want to take it because they've never felt 'okay' with how they dress and now that they've found 'love' they want to stay deluded.

'ya i no how 2 fashuns i has tumblr no i dont look for colors or patter or fabric or shape or anything when i look for clothes i just see it in advertisements and think hey that looks good y would i put together an outfit based on the individual aspects of each piece of clothing? i just no jcrew looks good dats enough 4 me i feel like i hav gud taste now so i hate myself less'

i don't really know what you just said but i'll +rep you cuz you seem to be saying something about menswear that generally echoes the sentiments of this thread.

lol im just sayin #menswear dudes are the most butthurt and aggressive because they don't want to think that they might be doing it wrong or even could be doing it way way way way way differently

and i have no hate on #menswear bloggers i wish i could get paid to regurgitate advertising that sounds like a sweet gig

it's just like bro..... have you ever considered that there can be many equally good different kinds of styles and you can blend from within the various styles that are popular now or were in the past or just do your own thing entirely? there's probably not an objective best style (you ever think about fashion as being situational bro?), but there is no need to be so polemic about shit especially something as fluid and effervescent as fashion

no lie i wear some stupid #menswear lookin shit when i go out to pull dumb cwgs, they tell me i look 'cool', that i am 'cool', and that means i can fuck them. i bought that shit at kmart. kmart will get you laid fuck it...

two sides to every coin. this kinda shit makes me want to vomit:

c2fc889d.jpg

and anything brunelolini cuccunnecallicino boglioglgioini

and anything from that broke ass dicktard lawrence schlossman. blogging about dimestore swag. shit jeans and shit discount boat shoes and fucking bean boots. and taking pictures of people in $1500 blazers that don't even look good.

but then i'll see a picture of mr. jacob davis' BFFAE and i'm like aight... Brendan usually does the meanswear thing pretty well. Usually a twist thats better thought out than LOOK IM WEARING A SUIT!!!!! OH AND I"M WEARING A POCKET SQUARE WITH MY SUIT!!!! OR A CHAMBRAY SHIRT WITH A TIE!!!! AND MY SHOES WERE MADE IN THE USA!!!!!

BrendenBabSS.jpg

and mister mort usually on point.

everyone can't dress like asap rocky.

Edited by pavlovs bell

am i the only one who doesn't have a clue which side pieiskewl is taking? that had to be one of the most confusing things i have ever read

i am on the side of creation of new content and originality, sometimes the old needs to be purged to allow space for the new.