fuck #menswear

homi29

They all have these sexually frustrated looks on their faces.

I can't tell if it's because they're closet homosexuals or because no woman in their right mind would have sex with a guy wearing jeans and a bow tie.

or maybe they're just straight up gay. ever consider that?

#menswear is group think and an emergence of seemingly antiquated styles in the modern world... in other words zerg

i am a human in the future... i am terran

i will destory #menswear with fire and the might of future human thought, creativity, and ingenuity

do not let the masses of #menswear overwhelm you and consume

stand your ground, bunker up send some rounds their way, ghost up and paint em.... nuked

history-inset-jesse-thorn-large.jpg

Jesse Thorn: Styleforum is interesting because it was a place where there was legitimate discussion of what you might call "fashion-y" menswear, and a legitimate discussion of what you might call "classic" menswear. Neither of those is a perfect description but it encompasses both selvedge denim and neckties. And that is unique because when I started Interneting, there was Superfuture, which was so, so masturbatory. It was jeans and high-fashion sneakers and things like that.

tumblr_l6p8viZGAo1qzjn2vo1_500.jpg

Lawrence Schlossman from how to talk to girls at parties

'While I am making a serious effort to expand my tastes with each passing day and truly appreciate some older UnderCover stuff, this looks like a fucking senior project at F.I.T. I’m not saying I could design anything better, don’t get me wrong. I mean, I’m not a senior at F.I.T.'

Edited by homi29

your talking out of your ass dude. just because we're taught traditional menswear doesn't mean that's our personal design aesthetic. yea i can appreciate a well made suit but that's not all we look at. it stems from Rick to Undercover to Zegna (f.i.t. menswear)

Edited by lawless

And that is unique because when I started Interneting, there was Superfuture, which was so, so masturbatory. It was jeans and high-fashion sneakers and things like that.

this is pretty accurate, i love masturbating in denim and high fashion shoes and things like that

Coming from a guy who dresses the way he does the undercover comment is hilarious. Hopefully Jun makes some spread collars, funny looking ties and awkward blazers next season to make this guy happy.

uu?

lol @ a du named staygoldn calling out doc worm on cosplaying.... bro your name is a reference to the outsiders... greasers... go back to hypebeast #menswear... keep cosplayin bro... staygoldn ill fuckin kill you like pony boy

Edited by pieiskewl

Jesse Thorn: Styleforum is interesting because it was a place where there was legitimate discussion of what you might call "fashion-y" menswear, and a legitimate discussion of what you might call "classic" menswear. Neither of those is a perfect description but it encompasses both selvedge denim and neckties. And that is unique because when I started Interneting, there was Superfuture, which was so, so masturbatory. It was jeans and high-fashion sneakers and things like that.

lavinz looked more like sb dunks than john lobbs at the time. also wtf at "encompassing selvedge denim and neckties" then calling jeans masturbatory?