fuck #menswear

homi29

is there going to be a round table of loc'd out nigguhs mean muggin??? i hear yall throw dudes out windows and not first floor

THE ONLY TABLES AT #DEATHROWMENSWEAR GET THROWN AT BITCH ASS NIGGAS. I BET DON'T NONE OF THESE HATIN' ASS NIGGAS SAY SHIT TO ANY OF THESE #MENSWEAR BLOG NIGGAS TO THEY FACE. YOU REALLY SICK OF 22 YEAR OLD NIGGAS DRESSED LIKE DON MU'FUCKIN' DRAPER AND YOU SEE HIM IN THE STREET, STEP TO 'EM. THAT'S WHAT WE ABOUT AT #DEATHROWMENSWEAR. AND YEAH, WE THROW JAZZY JEFF NIGGAS OUT WINDOWS OVER AT THE ROW.

jazz-thrown-o.gif

Posted · Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, February 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, February 15, 2012 - No reason given

Wait a minute. Have you seen the harlots these mofos pull?!

Fuck that, someone proxy me a J Crew catalog. worn pages are preferred since I'm vintage everything now.

FINALLY A NIGGA IN THIS BITCH GETS IT. STOP HATIN' UNLESS YOU GONE DO SOMETHING AND GET MONEY AND BITCHES. YOU SHOULD SEE THE HOES WE GOT OVER HERE AT #DEATHROWMENSWEAR MY NIGGA!

suge-choke-o.gif

i wasn't going to post but howtotalktogirlsatparties does not make sense.. .

yes sufu is talking about how this du dresses and thats it.. so why is he talking about jobs now? -__-

you could be.. oh.. i don't know.. John Galliano for example... and just because you work at Dior that still would not give your fit a #freepass.

(I guess that explains how some of these blogguers rate these fits though? ..smfh)

I, for the most part, couldn't care less what other people are wearing, but fuck, the "clothing=character" thing is obnoxious. Worst offender on my dashboard is Mostexterent, who seems like a good guy, but fuck referring to some jawnz as Grown Man Style and acting all goddamned holier than thou.

Also, complaining about people being dressed by the internets. Or normal people dressing poorly. Serious pet peeves.

Finally, I only use the word fashion ironically, and I'll never, ever comment seriously on what is popular "this season".

Wait a minute. Have you seen the harlots these mofos pull?!

Fuck that, someone proxy me a J Crew catalog. worn pages are preferred since I'm vintage everything now.

Best thing: dovo neg repped himself.

bout to counteract it.

i wasn't going to post but howtotalktogirlsatparties does not make sense.. .

yes sufu is talking about how this du dresses and thats it.. so why is he talking about jobs now? -__-

you could be.. oh.. i don't know.. John Galliano for example... and just because you work at Dior that still would not give your fit a #freepass.

(I guess that explains how some of these blogguers rate these fits though? ..smfh)

u realize this is the backbone of internet arguments anyway. everything turns into who has higher income, more bitches and a better job.

This is the most shameful, weak, and feeble display of hating I have ever seen. If we're going to examine their failures and mistakes as human beings, we must go much farther than accusing them of playing dress up. There are much better targets. FOR EXAMPLE:

tumblr_lx89twQJaQ1qhxld1o1_400.jpgAlicia-Keys-psd-Free-Download-1266766122796.png

This cat does stunts for alicia keyes in gay movies.

tumblr_lybjg4z3mT1qgk2tao1_400.jpg

I believe they call this man "McNasty," but his name really should be "Mc-I-lick-your-soles-as-I-hide-under-the-stairs."

tumblr_lxp6tvRbN11qbtiplo1_400.jpg

Speaking of creepiness, the man from "A Continuous Lean" should rename his blog to the "A Continuous Neck." I won't even touch on the other one.

tumblr_lxppsn6bm61r951q5o1_400.jpg

I have never seen three men so uncomfortable looking in my life outside of the movie "Deliverance" after the rape scene. The man in the center appears to be the one who squeeled like a pig.

Edited by SilkyJohnson

i'm all for hating, but that didn't even remotely made sense. It was not even funny in a farfetched senseless way, it was just extremely mediocre and embarrassing. Good thing you weren't so sure yourself of how well it would be received by the board and you registered a ghost account to share it so it didn't stain (more) your main, most likely mediocre too, real account, so i give you a little respect for having something deep down in your guts that has some sense.