fuck #menswear

homi29

Yuketen fell off real hard this year, I've never seen so many models on sale before. I guess releasing the same fucking shoe every season finally caught up with them...

Is chambray even still in? I thought everybody moved past it when j crew exploded the scene. (except for the denim bros of course)

And boat shoes have always sucked, I have no idea why people didn't go for penny loafers instead, much more comfortable and easier to wear around the house, or out for a quick errand.

guess releasing the same fucking shoe every season finally caught up with them...

not saying i completely disagree with part of what you said... but the above somewhat confuses me. is it bad for a company to have a signature model? seems like these companies trying to put out 20 different shoes/boots are the ones that drop off from season to season.

^^ the thing is, you go to Yuks website, they have like 663839474647392928274748 models, but EVERY fucking web store picks up the Maine guide. It seems that they don't push for people to try and buy the other (better) styles. So the market became over saturated and now the company as a whole is going to suffer.

Men's fashion is in a real bad place right now imo..

bunch of duus looking real costumed up

agyesh2.jpg

fuck yuks

fuck boat shoes

fuck chambray

I'm not wild on the recent obsession with #menswear but this fit is pretty good imo, I can appreciate dudes fits, he had another that was all navy everything which was amazing. Overall not my favorite aesthetic but yeah, denim bros are dead.

Yuketen fell off real hard this year, I've never seen so many models on sale before. I guess releasing the same fucking shoe every season finally caught up with them...

Is chambray even still in? I thought everybody moved past it when j crew exploded the scene. (except for the denim bros of course)

And boat shoes have always sucked, I have no idea why people didn't go for penny loafers instead, much more comfortable and easier to wear around the house, or out for a quick errand.

What do you know about Yuketen, chambray and penny loafers...?

You ever heard of a brand called Supreme?

I've got no beef with them but they're slowly being culled from my tumblr dashboard and google reader. Most of them are just doing the same thing. There are a few that I still love and always keep it interesting (brrybnds/amardeep being one of them) most of it though just seems like dudes trying to dress like 58 year old men. The positive side is that at least more and more people are getting into blogging and some cool stuff is coming out of it

Edited by Midnight Marauders