ThyAllMighty

What is the most expensive "mistake" in your wardrobe?

Guest BriNYC

use to collect nike sbs / jordans in highschool

boy what a huge phuckin mistake that was .... thousands of dollars blown on sneakers

rick leather sized down to snug chest but tight arms. hoping that one day the arms will stretch enough but never did...

A pair of Givenchy Spring Summer 2011 Leopard Vertebrae Shoes which I thought was really unique and possesses many characteristics unlike anything I have seen.

I bought it during the sale from a Taiwanese luxury store online when it was 50% off at $800++, yes 50% off and it is still $800. Retail was at $1600++, insanely expensive. I never wear them till today, after more than a year and a half it has been sleeping in the shoe box.

Lesson learned, never buy printed dress shoes. Especially when it comes to animal prints. If anyone is interested in this particular pair of shoe, let me know. Will to let it go at a big loss since I can't pull it off... size 43.

i own a shitload of arc'teryx leaf and tad stuff i just never wear anymore

All that heritage stuff.

buzz_black_01_web.jpg

LVC-1950s-Tab-Twill-Shirt-2.jpg

Mister freedom mfsc 7161, not cause they're bad jeans but cause I strapped em to the outside of my backpack to make room for a bottle & some food to meet up w/ a girlfriend & lost them en route!!

^^what size sweaters? Wanna sell one or two?

I have a black one in large (the newer, longer model). Send me a PM if you're interested.