What is the most expensive "mistake" in your wardrobe?

ThyAllMighty

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Vinneus, March 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, March 8, 2012 - No reason given

good thread... talking helps the healing process.

olive f/w11 APC fishtail. payed full retail price, days later it went on sale everywhere. for over 50% off.

Edited by Vinneus

Why did you regret this Spurr peacoat? It looks great and is a cashmere wool blend. I wanted to get one but it sold out of my size.

mostly the gold buttons. they're not quite... me. i realize that now. also i bought it with 30% price reduction and then it drops to 50% right after. however i think it will be a nice coat (for me) if i change the buttons out, so it's not all bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a pair of mint green aa slim slacks two years ago. $90. Not that expensive but they're so fucking ugly. No idea what I was thinking but I recently cut them into shorts and sort of saved them, now they're regular summer biking wear.

ann demeulemeester leather, reduced from 4,200 to 1,500. it's fucking white and oh so oversized...... the quality is incredible though. havent put it for sale yet, something tells me that one day ill wear it.

i also bought a prada coat which is rather nice but seriously wtf was i thinking.