Ëš Ëš Ëš wings + horns, rag & bone, oliver spencer, apc, woolrich Ëš Ëš Ëš

wurm

2/26 - EVEN MORE PRICE DROPS

2/19 - MORE PRICE DROPS!

1/22 - New Thread & Even More Price Drops

I've bought and sold on here, SF, and ebay plenty in the past. Please check my feedback on SF (http://www.styleforu...t/u/132067/wurm) and ebay (http://myworld.ebay....984.m1543.l2533) and feel free to message me on those accounts if you want to make sure I am who I claim to be.

There is nothing wrong with these items that's not stated in the description. They either don't fit me or don't really fit into my wardrobe.

• Prices include shipping with tracking within the Continental U.S. and cover PayPal fees
  • International shipping is by default via USPS and will typically be ~$30 more - please contact me for a more accurate price
  • Everything ships within 24hrs of payment (excluding weekends, of course)

A.P.C. Black Derbies

• sold
  • Leather
  • Size 45
  • Made in Portugal
  • Comments: I bought these expecting them to fit but they're too big. I'm a size US 11D on a brannock device and I'd say these fit more like an 11.5-12 US. They were worn by the previous owner (I bought them from someone else here) and have scuffs on the front that I tried to capture in the pictures. They still have plenty of life left in them though. Come with the original (damaged) box and A.P.C. shoe bag.

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Gant Rugger Tea-Stained Button-Down Shirt

• sold
  • Brand New With Tags
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size M
  • Comments: I got this last Christmas. I took tags off immediately expecting to wear it but I never did. It was bought from OAK. The whole shirt has been stained so it has a yellowish tint all over. It's a bit big for me and not really my style unfortunately.
  • Measurements:
    • Pit to pit – 20.5†/ 52cm
    • Shoulder to shoulder – 17.5†/ 44.5cm
    • Shoulder to cuff – 26†/ 66cm
    • Top of Collar to hem – 31†/ 79cm

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Gitman x Opening Ceremony Button-Down Shirt

• SOLD
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size M
  • Made in USA
  • Comments: I bought this earlier this year. I've worn it like 2-3 times. It's been washed once. I really like the shirt, but didn't really consider how I would wear it with my other stuff. Fits slim.
  • Measurements:
    • Pit to pit – 20.5†/ 52cm
    • Shoulder to shoulder – 17†/ 43.5cm
    • Shoulder to cuff – 24.5†/ 62cm
    • Top of Collar to hem – 31†/ 79cm

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Norsea Industries Collared Sweater

• SOLD
  • 80% Wool, 20% Nylon
  • Size M
  • Comments: I got this from Opening Ceremony two years ago. It's an interesting piece - a sweater with a shirt collar. Worn pretty often when it was cold enough (albeit in Texas, so not all that often). It fits slim. There's some pilling but nothing too bad. Overall good condition.
  • Measurements:
    • Pit to pit – 19.5†/ 49.5cm
    • Pit to wrist – 20†/ 51cm
    • Pit to hem – 19†/ 48cm

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Oliver Spencer Striped Sweater

• $125 $110 $100 $90 shipped within CONUS
  • 80% Wool, 20% Nylon
  • Size S
  • Made in Portugal
  • Comments: Another knit I got with the cardigan. This is a pretty solid piece with not much to say about it. Great condition, some very light pilling in some areas, not bad at all. I could keep this for certain occasions, but it's probably better for someone else. This sweater also has an interior chest pocket like the cardigan but I forgot to take a picture of it. It does not have the button like the cardigan though, so it's just a bit padded - doesn't really stick out much.
  • Measurements:
    • Pit to Pit – 21†/ 53.5cm
    • Pit to wrist – 21†/ 53.5cm
    • Pit to hem – 17†/ 43cm

RICAN.jpg

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Oliver Spencer Button-Down Shirt

• SOLD
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size 15
  • Made in Portugal
  • Comments: Yet another piece from Oliver Spencer, this time a shirt. This is what it is - a nice quality button-down shirt. I've worn this like 2-3 times since I got it (early last year). Never even washed I don't think. Another one of those pieces I don't have to part with but that I never find myself wearing.
  • Measurements:
    • Pit to pit – 21.5†/ 54.5cm
    • Shoulder to shoulder – 18†/ 46cm
    • Shoulder to cuff – 25.5†/ 65cm
    • Top of Collar to hem – 31.5†/ 80cm

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Rag & Bone Selvage Slim Jeans

• SOLD
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size 30
  • Made in USA (NY)
  • Comments: These are Rag & Bone's Jay Slim Straight Leg jeans (RB23) in an indigo wash. These jeans are very nice. It uses selvage denim that I'm almost positive is from Japan (can't say for sure though) and is one of the ones handmade in NY (as opposed to LA). The cut on these is very slim, but really really good. In my opinion, these have a more flattering fit than the diors for those who are skinny enough. They are tagged size 30 but a size 29 could wear them too I think (waist measurement is a bit deceiving and I don't recommend these to anyone that wears anything larger than a typical size 30). These have faded just a bit but are also very slightly darker than pictured. Picture #4 (of the pocket with the missing rivet) captures it best in my opinion. There is some light wear on the seat and one of the rivets came out in the coin pouch. Not all that noticeable and I imagine can be repaired (I still have the piece that came out somewhere). There is also some crotch wear that I tried to picture. It's a small tear on the outside. It's not really visible when worn and on the inside the stitching is fine (as pictured) so it's not about to blow out. I bought these at the very beginning of this year and wore them frequently for about half of it. I just stopped when it got too hot and then never put them back on.
  • Measurements:
    • Waist aligned 16.5†/ 42cm
    • Inseam 33.75†/ 86cm
    • Crotch to thigh 10.5cm / 26.5cm
    • Hem 6.75†/ 17cm

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Rag & Bone Shorts

• $80 $70 shipped within CONUS
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size 34 (fit very small)
  • Made in USA (NY)
  • Comments: I bought these from someone off here who got them at Barney's in Chicago. He expected them to fit TTS but as is often the case with R&B they did not and I think he got them on final sale so couldn't return. Originally retailed for something insane like $400 (not exaggerating). These are the same case on construction as the jeans. Handmade in New York. It includes an elastic band that can make the shorts fit smaller in the waist. I'm normally a size 30 and they fit me fine, but without it I think someone up to size 32 could wear them. Otherwise it's like a really high quality pair of shorts. No damage or signs of wear on these. I'll probably regret selling these come Summer. I would consider trades for other shorts (any kind) in size 30 but please offer something close in value.
  • Measurements:
    • Waist aligned (without band) 16†/ 40.5cm
    • Inseam 9†/ 23cm
    • Hem 10.75†/ 27.5cm

X5WSO.jpg

More Pictures:

Woolrich John Rich & Bros Corduroy pants in petrol

• $60 $50 $45 $40 $35 shipped within CONUS
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size 30
  • Made in Morocco
  • Comments: I bought these early this year from Barney's. Color is petrol, in my opinion a really dark green (a bit darker than the photos). I haven't really worn much corduroy but the quality on these is nice, better than cheap shit. Waist measurement is a bit deceiving I think. I'd say these fit TTS. Fit is slim but not skinny. These have some fading but not as much as pictured. Worn rarely.
  • Measurements:
    • Waist aligned - 15.5†/ 39.5cm
    • Inseam - 33†/ 84cm
    • Hem - 7.75†/ 19.5cm

nWGii.jpg

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

A.P.C. Long-sleeve T-Shirt

• sold
  • 100% Cotton
  • Size M (fits small)
  • Made in Turkey
  • Comments: I bought this from the Mercer St store in 2010 for $90. I accidentally washed it with a pen though once and ink got on it. It's pretty much invisible now. This fits like a size small, not a medium and is too small for me. The color is more of a light mint green not quite caught in the pictures below. It's been washed plenty to get rid of the ink and as such is not quite as soft in general as new. Definitely wearable, though.
  • Measurements:
    • Available on request

pic

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm

Wings + Horns Skinny Jeans BNWT

• $165 $155 shipped within CONUS
  • 95% Cotton 5% Polyurethane
  • Size 30
  • Made in Japan
  • Comments: The fit on these is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to start to wear in a pair of denim. The store I bought it from only accepted size exchanges, so now they're for sale here. I've checked everywhere and I can't find these in size 30 online - don't expect to see these again.
  • Please check out pictures of it modeled here: http://www.ssense.co...nny_jeans/40637
  • Measurements:
    • Waist aligned - 16"
    • Inseam - 35"
    • Hem - 6.5"

mTOXA.jpg

More Pictures:

Edited by wurm