Patrik Ervell fw09 tan Winter Jeans - 36

morvern callar

This is a pair of those buttery-soft Patrik Ervell Jeans that he has been putting into production season after season. I'll ship them CONUS for $100 PayPal Gift but I have them on eBay here as well.

Lined in silk at the waistband, they are a slim cut straight fit pant with flat buttons, one white tab on the back pocket, and zip fly. 5 pockets.

These pants fit pretty tight at the waist. They'll fit a regular 34. What I'm reporting here is the tagged size, but I'm providing actual measurements below, so I'd compare those to a pair of pants you own and see if these work for you.

Also, it's important to acknowledge that these pants are meant to fit short at the ankle and show a little bit of sock.

I've dry cleaned these two or three times and took very good care of them. I think they are in good conditions. Note that the hem of these pants has a barely visible reddish tint from touching a pair of burgundy chromexcel leather shoes from the last time I wore them. A good dry cleaning service should be able to take care of that no problem.

Measurements:

Waist: 17.5

Front rise: Just above 10.5

Thigh: 11.5

Knee: 9

Leg opening: 7.5

6733701583_61eb5e26a5_b.jpg

6733671249_5aed408f8f_b.jpg