skiniks

supreme 2012 s/s

I'm new to Supreme I was wondering if stuff usually stays in stock awhile in the NY store. Thanks guys,

shit i want that big dot navy as well .. pm me if anyone want to sell or do LA proxy .. thx

is harold hunter still relevant?

how you gunna say that about a dead man lol.

he will always be bro. if you are down with the skate world you are down with harold.

lol what about keenan? to answer that. yes. legend.

big dot in navy sold out in LA too as of today... white's cool too though

only seen one on ebay so far and nothing on strictly supreme forum. i guess everyone keeping it for them self. yeah, white kinda cool ..

where do i get a short sleeve white oxford? long gone everywhere i assume.

haven't bought camp caps since '06, '07 and i like to wear them fitted. i noticed that the finish on the vent holes are not what they used to be, there are little gaps in the plastic/metal rings and every now and then i'm getting my hair caught a bit in em. not to the point where i'm losing hair but annoying enough to mention it...and i have short hair. guess i'll have to wear them looser which is not a great look for me. is it just me?

haven't bought camp caps since '06, '07 and i like to wear them fitted. i noticed that the finish on the vent holes are not what they used to be, there are little gaps in the plastic/metal rings and every now and then i'm getting my hair caught a bit in em. not to the point where i'm losing hair but annoying enough to mention it...and i have short hair. guess i'll have to wear them looser which is not a great look for me. is it just me?

i had that happen when i bought my first camp hat. I just hammered all the holes and it worked. That was two years ago. the new ones haven't done that

i had that happen when i bought my first camp hat. I just hammered all the holes and it worked. That was two years ago. the new ones haven't done that

that's a great idea, going to give it a go. in that case it's probably just the particular two that i received from this season.

big dot in navy sold out in LA too as of today... white's cool too though

Missed the online drop, arrived late Friday night from overseas and swung by Supreme NY. They have XL in the Navy Big Dot, copped, Didn't really ask for other sizes, but seemed that they had few more + the other colors. Agree, the white big dot was fresh as well

No Floral Polo's left, but they did have both Navy and Natural Floral Suede Camp Cap left but that was early in the day.

where do i get a short sleeve white oxford? long gone everywhere i assume.

Get at me if your a size L, I have a brand new one from maybe 2 seasons back - BNWT

Get at me if your a size L, I have a brand new one from maybe 2 seasons back - BNWT

ah, unfortunately i'm usually an XL in supreme shirts, so unless those old ones fit a size big ... none left at NY or LA i take it ...

^ was hoping you were plugging a navy one.

anyone got a navy big dot in large theyre willing to let go of?

any word if the beach towel is coming out in the american flag colorway? or just red

beach towels are dropping tomorrow says ss

I have an Teal Taped Seam Coaches Jacket size XL if anyone wants to buy it. Ordered online and it didn't fit me. Retail + shipping.

Why are normal 5-panels and classic box logo tees so hard to find? Nothing good in the sales forum (only one seller who stopped responding a long time ago) so I even went over to hypebeast, but couldn't find anything without crazy jungle prints and shit. Nothing goodon Ebay, and of course the web shop is no good. Are the normal, plain colored box logo stuff available in store only or are they just not made anymore?

Help me sufu, how do i supreme?

supleme my sig

selling short sleeve oxford shirt sz m brand new navy ..hit me up !

supleme my sig

shiiiet good luck selling that black one for that much. sold mine happily at $198

dang... ya i'd be happy for u too

shiiiet good luck selling that black one for that much. sold mine happily at $198

Edited by hyun

@carlanton

buy an SS account

Edited by vaguerant

daniel johnston tees, who woulda thunk.

fully backed

Edited by fang

saw these two on tumblr and tagged as ss 12, but not sure if there were news about this

tumblr_m5h0s2rfnV1qdg1keo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5h0s2rfnV1qdg1keo2_1280.jpg

ha ! ok .. i havent flick through the collection, thought it was johnston tees only. definitely going to be sold out in seconds ..

Edited by seven.homme

idk, these ones arent particularly hypebeast-y. probably will last as long as the david lynch bunch, which was like a couple hours if i recall correctly