supertalk6
skiniks

supreme 2012 s/s

anyone know when the Camel camp caps are dropping ? I passed up on the red(ish) foulard one cuz I thought the Camel print caps were coming out soon (womp womp)

Damn I hope something dope drops next thurs. but anyone on here also a Hypebeast member? I need an invite....

hypebeast needs invite? i just made one because the shit talking they do is so comedy haha its like a 24/7 roast in the supreme thread lol

Anyone have any info on when these will be available or if they are already in store? Thanks!

supremewasheddenim.jpg

Anyone have any info on when these will be available or if they are already in store? Thanks!

supremewasheddenim.jpg

I believe they took them off the shelves because of a defect

either way, they're long gone

2ndTee_group03A_large_1334435090.jpg

I believe they took them off the shelves because of a defect

either way, they're long gone

supposedly the enzyme they used to fade the jeans caused the hand pocket linings to basically disintigrate. yikes.

Do supremes varsitys fit slim? I wear a medium in jackets. (I have a medium coaches jacket from supreme) and im about to get varsity from f/w 2010. I was told that I should get a large, but Im thinking medium would be fine on me...eh idk

eh?

^aight thanks. I managed to find that varsity you sold to blue spring awhile ago. deadstock. B)

dat ethiopian joint

Those that bought the CDG gusset, did you all size up? Any fit pics?

Haven't opened mine yet, got a M but shoulda sized down to a S like advised.

never ordered online from them before smh@ $25 shipping for a tshirt.

Edited by sean_

Posted · Hidden by MissingNo., April 21, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by MissingNo., April 21, 2012 - No reason given

er isn't it $10?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OlorinOfValinor
      Located in California. Prices in USD. Shipping and 4% Paypal not included. Paypal only. PM me regarding sizing, picture, shipping, and offers. Grailed link to some items.

Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka

Back
      Stock pics
      Size medium Singularly scarce iconic item from F/W 2010 Snap adjustable sleeves Snap closure pockets Fishtail detail with drawstrings Condition 9.9/10 Pit to pit: 22 inches Length (top of shoulder to end of fishtail): 33 $525 $575

Undercoverism F/W 2012 J4801 Hoodie

Back
      Tag
      Zipper
      Sleeve
      Stock pics
      Same item pictured here, but in black
      Size 2 Purchased from Undercover Aoyama Calf sleeves  Undercoverism detail YKK zippers Waffle knit interior Kangaroo pockets Condition: 9/10 Pit to pit: 21 inches Length (top of shoulder to hem): 26  RRP $600 $370 $400

RRL Chambray Button Down

Back
      Placket detail
      Sleeve detail
      Gusset detail
      Size small Two button chest pockets  Triple stitched seams  Mother of pearl buttons  Selvage detail  Forearm reinforcement paneling  75% cotton, 25% linen  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  RRP $220  Pit to pit: 21 inches  Length (top of back collar to hem): 31 in $65 $80

Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down

Back
      Pocket detail
      Placket and elbow detail
      Size medium OC x Uniqlo S/S 2009 collaboration  Two chest button pockets with separate pen compartment  Button down collar w/hidden buttons  Elbow patches  Hang loop on back  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  Pit to pit: 20 in  Length (top of back collar to hem): 26 in  $20 $30

Bape Outdoor Waist Pack

Canvas waist pack / shoulder sling 1 outer compartment 1 inner compartment with inner zipper pocket Bape zipper pulls Adjustable cinch buckles Bape Mountain Sports tag Condition 9/10 with original bag and tag RRP $256 SOLD

• By Barrythrill
      http://imgur.com/a/entFe

Selling the Digi Hoodie for retail. 
      Brand new hoodie, Unworn and opened to take pictures.
      Will pack it back without any damage on the plastic bag or anything else!!) 

Can ship worldwide (Double boxed - I am located in Sweden).

Price: 
      1700kr Swedish + Ship
      186€ + Ship 
      197$ + Ship
      160£ + Ship
      (Comment or PM for your currency).

For more information, Feel free to PM me or comment below 

• By Zapper
      I am diagnosed as schizoaffective , having symptoms  of schizophrenia and bipolar type 1. .  Have been diagnosed as such since three years ago when I heard the cicada invasion in the Bay Area and had A dream experience where i travelled time.  My recent hopitalization lasted a month and i was 5150 5250 7 times.  I had managed to walk 33 miles on the freeway going towards Los Angeles by walking at night jn my fullcount 1105 with white plaid pajama pants on over so that i look like pajama sams dead ghost and truckers wouldnt hit me and kill me.  I was hving communications with pokemons that were unsettled by the popularity of pokemon go and the social destruction it caused.  

My favorite brands are iron heart undercover and supreme.  If i can save enough at my new job at amazon for a. borremans parka from undercover by jun takahashi i will purchase that and attempt to be cool homeless guy one day in san francisco.

Anybody else schzo?  Id like to hear ya storyv