supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

haven't bought camp caps since '06, '07 and i like to wear them fitted. i noticed that the finish on the vent holes are not what they used to be, there are little gaps in the plastic/metal rings and every now and then i'm getting my hair caught a bit in em. not to the point where i'm losing hair but annoying enough to mention it...and i have short hair. guess i'll have to wear them looser which is not a great look for me. is it just me?

haven't bought camp caps since '06, '07 and i like to wear them fitted. i noticed that the finish on the vent holes are not what they used to be, there are little gaps in the plastic/metal rings and every now and then i'm getting my hair caught a bit in em. not to the point where i'm losing hair but annoying enough to mention it...and i have short hair. guess i'll have to wear them looser which is not a great look for me. is it just me?

i had that happen when i bought my first camp hat. I just hammered all the holes and it worked. That was two years ago. the new ones haven't done that

i had that happen when i bought my first camp hat. I just hammered all the holes and it worked. That was two years ago. the new ones haven't done that

that's a great idea, going to give it a go. in that case it's probably just the particular two that i received from this season.

big dot in navy sold out in LA too as of today... white's cool too though

Missed the online drop, arrived late Friday night from overseas and swung by Supreme NY. They have XL in the Navy Big Dot, copped, Didn't really ask for other sizes, but seemed that they had few more + the other colors. Agree, the white big dot was fresh as well

No Floral Polo's left, but they did have both Navy and Natural Floral Suede Camp Cap left but that was early in the day.

where do i get a short sleeve white oxford? long gone everywhere i assume.

Get at me if your a size L, I have a brand new one from maybe 2 seasons back - BNWT

Why are normal 5-panels and classic box logo tees so hard to find? Nothing good in the sales forum (only one seller who stopped responding a long time ago) so I even went over to hypebeast, but couldn't find anything without crazy jungle prints and shit. Nothing goodon Ebay, and of course the web shop is no good. Are the normal, plain colored box logo stuff available in store only or are they just not made anymore?

Help me sufu, how do i supreme?

dang... ya i'd be happy for u too

shiiiet good luck selling that black one for that much. sold mine happily at $198

Edited by hyun

• 2 weeks later...