supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

10 year anny with those ugly supreme re-hashes....

the new clarks are pretty nice though, picked up a beige pair today

word, i like the new clarks a lot. i really wanna grab a blue pair for the summer.

those dunks are pretty miserable. i still think the original ones are fresh as fuck, it's... yeah, sad that they're trying it again. just ugly

word, i like the new clarks a lot. i really wanna grab a blue pair for the summer.

those dunks are pretty miserable. i still think the original ones are fresh as fuck, it's... yeah, sad that they're trying it again. just ugly

The 17 year old in me goes pretty excited at first and then I get my senses back

‎"Rap's wildest skater-punk and GQ's Style Guy have one obsession in common: Supreme. The two iconoclasts discuss in this exclusive conversation"

NHEof.jpgpVYb7.jpg

http://www.gq.com/st...s#ixzz1qzRjBASn

‎"If Glenn O'Brien and Tyler, the Creator—two people whose aesthetics couldn't be more different—can wear Supreme in their own way, so can you."

<_<

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

Posted · Hidden by Mauisnake, April 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Mauisnake, April 3, 2012 - No reason given

"Tyler: There's a lot of artists I didn't know about that I learned about from them. My favorite collaboration they did was with Sean Cliver. He has decks with black dudes in KKK suits, a white kid with a Hitler mustache dressed as a pimp, stuff with John Wayne Gacy—just cool decks. I like his art a lot, and I didn't know about him until I seen that shit. That was back in '07, I believe."

Does anyone else feel like Tyler is more a hypebeast than skater after reading this? I mean, I'm not even remotely surprised by that fact or anything - jus sayin'.

"Tyler: There's a lot of artists I didn't know about that I learned about from them. My favorite collaboration they did was with Sean Cliver. He has decks with black dudes in KKK suits, a white kid with a Hitler mustache dressed as a pimp, stuff with John Wayne Gacy—just cool decks. I like his art a lot, and I didn't know about him until I seen that shit. That was back in '07, I believe."

Does anyone else feel like Tyler is more a hypebeast than skater after reading this? I mean, I'm not even remotely surprised by that fact or anything - jus sayin'.