supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

I grabbed one of the navy herringbone 5 panels with the leather brim a few days ago. As someone who does clothing production for a living and who has produced 5 panels in the past, i'd say that the one i bought is pretty spot on in terms of production quality. Can't really speak for the rest of their products as of late, except for their made in canada fleece pieces which are always well made.

people that ordered supreme cdg stuff online: did you guys have to sign to receive your package? or did they just set it at the door? my homie didnt get his cuz he wasnt home lol. i wonder why the difference

when you order stuff from supreme they specifically asks for someone to sign for the package or else they don't leave the package

I grabbed one of the navy herringbone 5 panels with the leather brim a few days ago. As someone who does clothing production for a living and who has produced 5 panels in the past, i'd say that the one i bought is pretty spot on in terms of production quality. Can't really speak for the rest of their products as of late, except for their made in canada fleece pieces which are always well made.

Well they are made by Reigning Champ.

Well actually a lot of the Supreme blanks, Reigning Champ, and Wing & Horns are made by CYC

when you order stuff from supreme they specifically asks for someone to sign for the package or else they don't leave the package

no they don't - it's an extra service they don't pay for. otherwise it's up to the discretion of the truck driver.

they used to put a note to not redirect the package but doubt anybody paid any heed. my most recent package has no special instructions on it.

Well actually a lot of the Supreme blanks, Reigning Champ, and Wing & Horns are made by CYC

yeah, reigning champ is a brand, CYC the manufacturer. i was right about your cdg package, admit it!

that comb from last year was a piece of shit too. I also ended up returning their sunglasses when they were severely lopsided. pretty bad. a lot of my older items have held up to regular wear and tare, but anything new is pretty shit.

Edited by funkdoobi